Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again!!!!!

Its been a while since we all got together, and now that the holidays are over we have a date and a place! Anyone is invited so please bring your watches and your appetite for beers, food and happy watch talk with fellow enthusiasts!

When: Saturday, March 15th from 1-3 PM or however long we want to hang out
Where: Rams Head Tavern Savage Mills Rams Head Tavern | Savage Mill

Please bring cash for food and drinks, its easier on the servers. Post here if you plan on attending and please feel free to post this in other forums and on other sites. The more the merrier!!! I am also trying to line up some special guests... stay tuned.... Also if you would like to participate in a special way or have door prizes please PM me.

FAQ's:
How many watches should I bring? as many as you want, it is often surprising which watches get the most "attention" so please do not consider your watches boring. I've seen guys faun over Parnis and Breguet at these things...
Should I bring my significant other? Sure bring anyone who likes watches, but Savage Mill has a lot of other things going on so they could shop or check out other activities.
Can I post this on another forum? Yes please do. Just PM me and let me know so I can keep track. I will post this on a couple others myself.
I only have quartz/affordables/Rolex/Invictas/etc... just shut up and bring them. As long as you don't try and tell everyone your watch is the best, you'll be fine.
I don't drive and it's too far away. Post where you live and ask for a ride
Can I buy or sell things? This is pretty informal, but we also ask that it is low key from a buy/sell perspective. So please no pressure sales but if you want to let folks know you will be bringing watches to sell or trade that's cool with me. We just need to abide by forum rules on no sales posts so PMs only about specifics.
Are we ever going to have one of these in Baltimore?- yes next time for sure! I'm working on a special venue...

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
Not a good idea to post time and location for a GTG where there will be a bunch of expensive watches... You should PM details to interested parties IMO. That is how I handle the ones that I organize

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not a good idea to post time and location for a GTG where there will be a bunch of expensive watches... You should PM details to interested parties IMO. That is how I handle the ones that I organize
Thanks for the feedback, Andrema. I've been organizing them for a few years this way, and have heard that feedback before. May be a good idea to do it that way in the future!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like about 10 guys are in from other forums! Hopefully we can add a few more guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts