Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The RGM 300 that I bought from another forum arrived today. Everything about it, including the bracelet and the 240 click bezel says "heavy duty." The case diameter isn't enormous, 43.5mm, but it is still a substantial, brute of a watch. The dial is white MOP. It features a Fricker case and an ETA 2892 movement, both modified by RGM (located in Lancaster, PA).

I wanted to see how it looked on the Omega shark cage mesh.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Top notch, congrats! The mesh band makes it really shine! Mesh makes every watch better! :D (Stolen from The Big Bang Theory's quote "BlueTooth makes everything better" :D).

Reactions: Tattoo Chef

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow, water resist up to 2500 ft! In a pinch you could probably use it as a weapon to fend off attackers with all of that hunky stainless steel.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Beautiful watch and hand made in Pennsylvania. I seen a GMC commercial the other night and there was an RGM watch in it.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Nice addition to your collection Chuck!

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Nice pick up. RGM is a class outfit that doesn't cut corners over quality.
That's why I can't afford one of their watches :) But that's OK, I still admire what they're doing.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
I REALLY LIKE that watch. I love the case.

Congrats

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Always loved these. I prefer it on the stock bracelet, but either way it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it on both types of bracelets, Don, but I enjoy wearing the Planet Ocean XL on that mesh, so I'll probably wear the RGM on the bracelet that it came on. The comfort and flexibility of the bracelet is reminiscent of the Marathon Great Seal bracelet. The watch also comes with an RGM branded rubber strap with curved ends, which I haven't tried yet.

·
Banned
754 Posts
What a huge honor and privilege to wear such a magnificent piece. Big congratulations ! I'll be coming back to these pictures for quite some time to stare and admire. WOW !

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Congrats on a Super Diver!! Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Boy Chuck, this one is something to see ! :eek: :) Like you said, it looks so impressive with just that case, and bezel design. Makes it look big without being huge. It's such a great effect ! Then you have this amazing dial with the markers, and hands, but also MOP, which adds just the right amount of elegance. It's the perfect balance really..Beauty, and the Beast all in one watch ! Holy cow, enjoy sir. Huge congrats here ! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Beautiful watch and hand made in Pennsylvania. I seen a GMC commercial the other night and there was an RGM watch in it.
handsome sno flake brute tool dress/sport USA

FRICKER CASE , ETA 2892, MADE IN PA USA

in a word awesome, now that's fresh-

CNC MACHINING so clean-

AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL MINIMALISM at it's best IMHO:smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Nice case detail and BB or satin finish!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts