Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You should now see a green arrow at the bottom of the page that will return you to the top of the page. Rather funky action on this as my page sort of bounces as it gets back to the top. Funky and cool......enjoy!

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I hate it. When you're at the to it disappears, 2/3 lines down and that big green monstrosity appears again.

It's to **** big

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is still a work in progress. Everything will get some fine tuning over the next few days. Everyone stay calm. :)

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
It is still a work in progress. Everything will get some fine tuning over the next few days. Everyone stay calm. :)
Sound like my mother. Calm down. geez

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I like the 'Green Arrow' !! BTW, I now have upload photo's in my album, just need direct connect to the 'reply' taskbar :) This is in IE, gonna go check Chrome now....brb

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Everything good in Chrome so far, just need the reply taskbar gallery button fixed and good to go, Thanks so much for the hard work !!! The green arrow bouncy thing iz zooo sexxxeeeeee:laughing:

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seems like the arrow has gone away for now.....

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The arrow has been replaced by a nice "return to top of page" button at the bottom of each thread. I like that.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Good work and thank you for keeping my sanity intact :happy0065:

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts