Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I received a package from Arnie today containing a few watches that was going to polish for him. In the 3-slot box were the 2 watches I knew were coming, plus one in the middle.

His note stated that the one in the middle was for me!

What can I say . . . but . . . Thank You!

Arnie is an incredible person! God Bless you!

So here is my new Croton Trimaster Lizard . . .

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WOW, great gift. Enjoy it.

Nice gesture on Arnie's part as well....

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Congrats you deserve it for the superb job that you do. Kudos to Arnie, and to put it in his words "he is bad to the bone"....

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Rick,

LikeI said, so glad that you like that piece Bro. Needed a good home for some substantial wrist time. ............. and your pics, your pics!!!!!! Always "Bad To The Bone!!"

Congrats and wear it well buddy. Like it has already been said, you deserve it!!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Hey Rick,

LikeI said, so glad that you like that piece Bro. Needed a good home for some substantial wrist time. ............. and your pics, your pics!!!!!! Always "Bad To The Bone!!"

Congrats and wear it well buddy. Like it has already been said, you deserve it!!!
Thanks, Arnie! I just wore it out while running some errands. Very nice and comfy watch!

Thanks to everyone for your comments! Yes, Arnie is a true, cool gentleman!:c

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

I hear 'ya! I've heard nothing but positive things about the guy from many, many people. Now I'm experiencing that joy, myself.

You know . . . there really are kind people in the world . . . it's more than a concept . . . they appear to live as if there's not another way. :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

The spirit and generosity of the people in this forum never ceases to amaze me Arnie, your incredible !

Wear the watch in good health Current time it is really nice !

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Very nice watch Rick. Kudos to Arnie for his continued generosity.

The entire watch is great looking, but that lizard strap is what got me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.