Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I love that watch also, and you might have seen my thread about the Super Avenger Chrono that I am just about obsessed with. I know you are partial to 3 hands and I love this one also a close second (to me) to the Super Avenger Chrono. I tired this one on also and what AMAZES me about both Avengers is how the weight of them feels on your arm. It is amazing how evenly distributed the weight is so it feels "right" on your wrist. It is hard to explain, but Breitling must do something with their inner design to make the weight spread out and be distributed differently then many other watches I have worn. Do you agree?

Incredible watch and I am sure you are incredibly happy with it.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Alan you and I have the same taste in watch brands....You couldn't have bought a better watch for the money...Wear it well brutha...Breitling is my favorite watch brand....

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . . do you sit and just stare at it???? It is mezmerizing . . . . hypnotic . . . . I'm getting sleepy ..................................Love it Alan, nothing but love . . . er, jealousy here . . .lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.