Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, suggestions on where I can get some replacement screw bars to fit my WF LE Autopilot? I didn't want to bother George, especially since I bought the piece second hand here on the forum. At my advanced age, I'm apparently half-blind and lacking fine motor skills. I lost two screws with my attempted strap change. Thanks in advance. :)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Reactions: johnny_k

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I would at very least contact George to see if you can buy replacement other than from him , and get exact measurements etc.

I'm betting you will have to get them from him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'll order like 10, assuming I'll lose like 8. :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Guys, suggestions on where I can get some replacement screw bars to fit my WF LE Autopilot? I didn't want to bother George, especially since I bought the piece second hand here on the forum. At my advanced age, I'm apparently half-blind and lacking fine motor skills. I lost two screws with my attempted strap change. Thanks in advance. :)
You need to fool proof your process, I make changes like this on my nice soft mouse pad so the little buggers can't bounce away!

·
Registered
347 Posts
You need to fool proof your process, I make changes like this on my nice soft mouse pad so the little buggers can't bounce away!
Yup. Another good idea is to do it in some sort of shallow tray (like a small baking cookie sheet). Just lay down a piece of cloth or a hand towel in the tray so you have a nice surface to work on, and so a dropped screw won't bounce out of the tray.

Once a screw falls down into carpet or onto a hard floor it can be practically impossible to find. If this happens a bright flashlight can help since you'll hopefully get some reflection off the screw when the bright light hits it.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks George! You're the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts