Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just got an email from George that my AP with its newly installed bracelet is on its way back to me tomorrow. Hopin that bad boy gets here before Saturday.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

:pic

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I am almost as anxious as you Mike! You are so gonna dig it!!!

Maybe you should stand out at the curb and wait so you don't miss the shipment???

Here's a couple of pics to tide you over........

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Just got an email from George that my AP with its newly installed bracelet is on its way back to me tomorrow. Hopin that bad boy gets here before Saturday.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Thanks CJ. I have serious anxiety for it being gone as long as it has been. All will be right with the world the end of the week. Even though it is not a new watch it will feel like getting a brand new one......

Your AP looks awesome!

Seattle wrote:
I am almost as anxious as you Mike! You are so gonna dig it!!!

Maybe you should stand out at the curb and wait so you don't miss the shipment???

Here's a couple of pics to tide you over........

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Since I'm a huge bracelet guy, I think the AP looks fantastic with a bracelet! CONGRATS on your makeover and I hope it's everything you wanted!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.