Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share some pics of my new Autodromo Stradale that arrived today.

When I first saw the pre-release photos of this watch, I knew I had to have it.

You couldn't go wrong with any of the three color choices, but I found the cream and gray dial combo to suit me the best.

The proportions of the Stradale are perfect for my wrist, with a 40mm case and trim 43mm lug-to-lug length (due to angled wire-look lugs). The bezel is canted in sharply toward the domed sapphire crystal. The hour indices are on a floating glass ring - there's tons of depth and layers to appreciate here.

This is my first 28.8k A/h movement (Miyota 9015) as all my other mechanicals are 21.6k. The smoothness of the second hand is obvious.

I might expand this into a full-fledged review, but for now I'll just share some pics!

·
Super Moderator
12,506 Posts
Now this is a gorgeous looking watch Hound ! :eek: Stunning from every angle it seems. Man oh man !!! The case is captivating with not only it's polishing, but the shape is extraordinary. You can really appreciate the uniqueness from all of the different angles. Same goes for the incredible dial ! Wow !!! Even the strap is exceptional here. Huge congratulations RH !

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
That watch is beautiful. The way all the different tones from the dial to the strap compliment the case is great.

I will have to investigate this brand further.
Congratulations.

Reactions: Rockhound

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks PsiFox!

Autodromo was formed by an industrIal designer in early 2012, in New York. Their watches have all been inspired by gauges in Italian cars from the 50s and 60s.

This model is their second automatic to offer and is also a permanent part of their lineup; most of their previous models were limited editions.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Nice pickup. Autodromos are nice watches, I had the Prototipo at one point.

·
11,329 Posts
Cool looking piece. Enjoy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts