Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

For $268 including shipping had to grab another one...NBZ but not on this one at this price....got the Rosetone/Black....typically not a gold person but this color combo especially after I get the bracelet on it....will look like this except chrono pic is of an auto......5 VPs too!!!

Pic courtesy of George when I asked him for a pic of the bracelet for the Rosetone....helped me make my choice easy....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
imported post

Hi Michael,

Thanks for picking that one up tonight! And congrats!

Here's a little backstory on that one for you:

I'm typically not a "gold guy" either. But knowing that rose & black are very popular these days I decided to sample it, just to see how it would look on the AP. I was totally expecting to NOT like it at all. And the way it works at NFW is that if I don't love it, then we don't make it.... Simple as that.... Well, when the first sample arrived, I flipped! For me, the black bezel contrasting against the rose case looks very nice, and very classy. The new bracelet really complements it nicely...

And there you have it.

Enjoy!

George

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the AP!

You know, you just can't go wrong buying ANY of George's models. The man just ROCKS!

Enjoy your newest!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Thanks everyone and thanks George for the back story. I have got to try to get this puppy up to you soon to get the bracelet put on because that will just make the deal that much better and the watch look that much better. Again thanks everyone for looking.

PS...George I am very glad that both watches got some air time last night....there for a bit it wasn't looking promising.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Mike, no need for me to get to specific...you all know how I feel about the AP's!! Dude, that is such a great color combo....I really, really wish I could wear plated without worrying about scratching. Can't wait to hear your "in hand" impressions. Not to mention when the bracelet comes in.

CJ

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

The only thing I hate is that I have to wait for the AP then send it back out for the bracelet. I don't think the shop has the supply from George yet so going for George to shop then to me and then back to George.....crazy.....just the way it works.

Seattle wrote:
Mike, no need for me to get to specific...you all know how I feel about the AP's!! Dude, that is such a great color combo....I really, really wish I could wear plated without worrying about scratching. Can't wait to hear your "in hand" impressions. Not to mention when the bracelet comes in.

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah, just keep reminding yourself about the great deal you got.:b

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
The only thing I hate is that I have to wait for the AP then send it back out for the bracelet. I don't think the shop has the supply from George yet so going for George to shop then to me and then back to George.....crazy.....just the way it works.

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Like you Mike I can't wait to get my hands on the Viperfish. Thanks for the comments....I never thought I would buy two of the same type of watch other than the SAN III but the price on this AP was too good to pass up. Have you thought about what version of the Fish you are going to get?

mikeizzy wrote:
Congrats, Mike. That is an incredible looking watch. Love the color combo. Best combo for a watch. Wear it well.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Man I missed out on those wicked deals on Saturday. Congrats on picking that one up. I knew they would sell out quickly. I did hear Jim say he is trying to get the Viperfish on the shop when they come out. I will definately not miss out on that one....I hope.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.