Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Hakon-André Blad, the founder of Hvitsten Timepieces, which is a newly founded watch company based in Norway.

Watch companies are definitely not something Norway is famous for - in a matter of fact only one (1) company is known to the outside world. We thought it was tragic that the world would not get to experience Norwegian design, so Hvitsten Timepieces was born.

The brand was founded in the beautiful small town, Hvitsten. The small town is a hidden and often forgotten pearl with Norwegian nature. Old traditional houses, farms and grass on the roofs are just some of the things that may be seen upon visit. We want to build on just that, old norwegian nature and traditions. Then Aurora was born, a timepiece that combines a minimalistic Norwegian design with true craftsmanship.

The specifications are as follows:

Limited Edition of 350 pieces.

Case size: 42,5mm
Material: Stainless Steel
Glass: Sapphire Crystal
Movement: Slim Miyota Cal. 9015 Automatic
Hands: Hour/Minute/Seconds
Water Resistance: 5ATM
Strap: Genuine leather
Colors: White/silver, black/silver & black/gold

The price for this beauty is only $229

Available now through our newly launched IndieGoGo Campaign found here

Want to know more about Aurora and how you can get your hands on one - visit our newly launched found here

Please also feel free to visit us at: https://www.hvitstentimepieces.com

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hello and Welcome aboard to the WFreek`s forum!!
Congrats on putting Norway on the map of the watch world!!
Btw, should give us the URL of your company so we can take a better look, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, I thought it was about time Norway became a part of the watch-community - especially with so many watch fanatics living in Norway (my self included ;) )

I have added the links to the campaign and our company! So feel free to check in.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Beautiful looking watches, but the cases are too wide for this type of watch, 40mm would have been perfect.

·
Super Moderator
10,414 Posts
Seems like such an incredibly cool, and also beautiful watch, from an
incredibly cool, and beautiful country sir ! :smile-thumb::smileyface_hand_cla

You should be very proud of this, and how the watch almost seems to
embody those same characteristics of Hvitsten, and Norway in general.

Phenomenal work ! ..Thanks for showing us this, and also for being here !

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the community Hakon-Andre' Blad. Congratulations on the launch of your new timepiece, all 3 versions are lovely and should appeal to many watch fanciers around the world ! Isn't it amazing how the internet has made the world so much smaller ? Now you are able to reach people in the most remote of areas, like me in Montana State, USA. I wish you the very best of success with your current endeavor and whatever projects you put your hands to.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Welcome to WF.

Those are very attractive watches you have produced. Not too large for me. Enjoy your stay here and I look forward to reading more about your watches.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the info on these beautiful watches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts