Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

How do you relax ?...Some people have a beer or a glass of wine...Others play a round of golf or racquetball...I race across the fields like a wild injun on the back of my fav horse.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I really like your method of relaxing! I love horses! I used to come home and have a drink to relax but I'm not suposed to be drinking with some of the meds I'm on so booze is now out. So to relax, I get on my favorite watch forums and chat!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

actually, i have a hard time trying to relax at all anymore......but when i do i like to have a couple pints o guiness and relax with my girlfriend or friends.....to be honest, i dont need to do anything fancy to have a good time, a friend coming over and hanging out while we have a few brews and shoot the bull is fun for me. and of course.....the watch forums.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

For me it is playing with my son. there is nothing in the world better then hearing him laugh and watching him amaze me every single day.

After he is asleep and I have some down time it is working on my websites and watcing movies.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

I relax in the pool or play with the dog in the yard. My home is my escape.
I also play tennis with my 18 year old.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I fire up a big ole Fat Joint and jump on freeks and mess with anyone I can!!! LOL Just kidding, I have not smoked a joint in Years, I am a bong man my self. All kidding a side, I design billet motorcycle and car parts on the side. I will come home, take care of the dogs, go too the gym and then jump on the computer, and draw away. I will after a hour or so, jump on freeks, and chit chat a bit and then jump back in. Generally I will do this for about three to 6 hrs a night. I am finishing a custom Switch housing right now for a local bike builder, that mounts in between the cases on a S & S motor that I have been designing for the last few days!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

It depends on my mood. I like to play with the dog (JRT) There are some TV programs that I might watch. I like to go and watch sports, so I might go watch my nephew's soccer game. I don't really drink, but I have a legal script for THC, so that kinda helps once in a while. :)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I have a legal script for THC
Medical marijuana ?...Cool !...I think that's a great idea for a thread, btw...I'd be interested in seeing what the others think of states relaxing their laws in regards to that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

On the weekend, I play a round of golf orhelp my friend with sales ata gun show; weeknights will be spent with a/several beer(s)/glass(s) of wine listening to my stereo systemtomy favorite cd's, or watching a movie with surround sound.:cool:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
For me it is playing with my son. there is nothing in the world better then hearing him laugh and watching him amaze me every single day.

After he is asleep and I have some down time it is working on my websites and watcing movies.
Ditto (but my daughter).
During the spring and summer I do a lot of yard work (stays light out until 9:00) then of course feed the watch thing, forums, sale sites, etc. Quiet time with the wife late at night after the daughter sleeps.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I'm feeling the need to explain my earlier post in regards to me saying, "cool"...I simply meant cool that he had access to it, certainly not that he actually needed it.

·
Registered
469 Posts
imported post

Surf the net for watches...

Watch Movies...

A bit of PC gaming...

Alternative Rock Music...

Recently saw U2/Muse - was GREAT!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Uh huh Duchess.....by the way know where a guy can get an ounce of............he he:q

Duchess wrote:
I'm feeling the need to explain my earlier post in regards to me saying, "cool"...I simply meant cool that he had access to it, certainly not that he actually needed it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Spend as much time reading or looking at Gem and Watch books. Online with my Gemology group, WG, WF and three other ones I look at but do not post. I love reading all the post here. Respond to a few. I am coming out of my shell. I only started to post on the net and forums in the last few years. I do not have a sleep routine. I sleep and relax as pain allows.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

I am curently into collecting old fishing lures. I bought a book that might take me all winter to look at.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Who says I relax???? :x

Spend time with my pup and my wife. Cruise different internet forums and try and sniff out deals on watches.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts