Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not interested in anything tonight so I am going to watch the game. Who is watching tonight?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Moved to the ShopNBC section - I am going to open the Official Show thread in about 30 minutes.

I am actually not interested in the SuperKing. Just find it was overpriced on rubber and in general. There are a few I would like to see displayed on TV in the 2nd hour I think.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Not interested..Football will be on my plasma.....:b
plasma snob, lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,575 Posts
imported post

Actually since my DVR records the shows I can't say that I won't take a peek of the recordings from time to time. :madd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Not interested..Football will be on my plasma.....:b
plasma snob, lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol......Hey James I lied...I tuned in just to see that watch...very big watch 56mm...thats up Rips alley...But not my taste...I think it would look better on a bracelet..by the way I love my plasma....:b
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Not interested..Football will be on my plasma.....:b
plasma snob, lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol......Hey James I lied...I tuned in just to see that watch...very big watch 56mm...thats up Rips alley...But not my taste...I think it would look better on a bracelet..by the way I love my plasma....:b
did you hear me on Jim's show big man. I was on and I made him "pucker" when I brought up the SAS. I got in a huge plug for this site also. Jim was really nice and let me plug this site!! was fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Not interested..Football will be on my plasma.....:b
plasma snob, lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol......Hey James I lied...I tuned in just to see that watch...very big watch 56mm...thats up Rips alley...But not my taste...I think it would look better on a bracelet..by the way I love my plasma....:b
did you hear me on Jim's show big man. I was on and I made him "pucker" when I brought up the SAS. I got in a huge plug for this site also. Jim was really nice and let me plug this site!! was fun.
Yes I did hear you...I thought that was you but I didnt hear the whole call...Congratz dude...Glad he let you plug away...I was using my cape cod cloth for once the correct way at the same time you were on...:c
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
imported post

. . . Sure hope I don't offend anyone, but that Aquanautic Super King is absolutely hideous!!!! Goofiest looking thing I've seen in a long time . . . I would spend $2800 on a toaster before I'd buy that thing . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Sure hope I don't offend anyone, but that Aquanautic Super King is absolutely hideous!!!! Goofiest looking thing I've seen in a long time . . . I would spend $2800 on a toaster before I'd buy that thing . . .
not offending me....I with ya on that...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

I just posted that again in the show thread. I have no problem with the size and my feelings are not related to the price. I just do not like the way the dial looks. to me it is cartoonish and silly looking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I just posted that again in the show thread. I have no problem with the size and my feelings are not related to the price. I just do not like the way the dial looks. to me it is cartoonish and silly looking.
. . . dead on the money IMO . . .
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

No offense taken Randy but I do like that watch, the lume is INSANE "Although I dont care much about it", the protection guards are cool, and the size is impressive!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

I actually took the time to DVR the show last night and watched parts of the show, live. I haven't done this in months!!!


That Super King was freakin' huge and busy as hell! Except for the 7750, I see nothing that I liked about it.

For the price, I could get a nice "preowned" Breitling w/a chronometer grade 7750 that would nicely fit my wrist. :)

I reserved judgment on this watch until I saw it. I can see how some people have flipped over this watch . . . just NOT for me! Shrink it down about 6-8mm and get rid of all the flippy, latchy thingies, and "maybe". :)
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top