Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

This was delivered about 30 minutes ago, so I took a few very quick pics and got straight to the video clip.

Detailed pics and review to follow.

ENJOY . . .

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/J0aoDnr65qw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

INCREDIBLE. thank you for posting the video here first. Just incredible to see it moving.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Thanks!

Yup! I've wanted a tourbillon movement for 20 years, now!

It's funny . . . I'm decorating the house for Christmas (while my 11y.o. daughter is in town) and I stop about every 20 minutes, just to watch the tourbillon cage go 'round and 'round! :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

My point exactly!!! See, next you're gonna forget to shower, eat, sleep........it's all downhill from here!!!:%:%:%

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Thanks!

Yup! I've wanted a tourbillon movement for 20 years, now!

It's funny . . . I'm decorating the house for Christmas (while my 11y.o. daughter is in town) and I stop about every 20 minutes, just to watch the tourbillon cage go 'round and 'round! :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

This was delivered about 30 minutes ago, so I took a few very quick pics (excuse the dust) and got straight to the video clip.

Detailed pics and review to follow.

ENJOY . . .

(Sorry, I left the plastic on the crystal)!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thank you for the video and all the photos. Your tourbillon is an awesome timepiece and is stunning to see work. Congrats and enjoy it. Wearyourvery specialwatch in good health. ....Bob

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Hey Rick that is a very beautiful piece you got.And i do believe you are correct about the band.Lets hope thats the only thing that was put on backwards.lol. Take care and enjoy that beast.
ken

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Thanks, guys . . .

The strap was definitely mounted backwards. Others have noticed it on their watch, as well!

I am in the process of shooting macro pics and will host them when I'm done. :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Felix wrote:
This is great! Do you mind if I use the video on the blog?
Sure, that's fine.

However, If you wait an hour or so, I have a better video (without the plastic on the crystal). :)

I'll put it in this thread. :)

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/2Vj-WiwqA7g&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I can't wait to see the better video AND TO SEE CURRENT TIME FEATURED AS A BLOG ROCK STAR!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.