Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just arrived in the mailbox. My first impression came when rotating the bezel. Smoothest bezel rotation I have ever felt. Makes me understand how Rolex watches stand the test of time in terms of quality on their watches. From operating the crown to the bracelet, it's just WOW.

Not bad for 12 year old lume.

·
6,396 Posts
Huh? What? Sorry, I fainted and just came back to my senses. My favourite Rolex and best Sub they ever made! Stunning, stunning piece of engineering. Enjoy!

Reactions: great_mazinger

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great watch. I wish Rolex wrote most of that on the back and leave the dial with a cleaner look. I don't like all those words on there. All they need to write is Seadweller and the depth. That's it.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great watch. I wish Rolex wrote most of that on the back and leave the dial with a cleaner look. I don't like all those words on there. All they need to write is Seadweller and the depth. That's it.
They do have clean dials aka two liners. I personally like all the text on the dial. It's all in personal tastes.

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
Oh man GM ! :eek: :) Can't get cooler than this right here, and your impressions are so neat to hear. Really gives all of us who have never experienced one of these beauties in person a terrific feel for everything ! :smile-thumb2:The quality really does come right through the screen sir. Holy cowza ! Enjoy ! Huge congrats !!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Nothin' but class there. My favorite Rolex, and one I'd love to own.
Congrats on a great score, and thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Who is Sead .... and what's a "weller"

J/K ... but I did actually know someone by that name and the dial always makes me think of him. Great pickup. For most brands 12 years old would be vintage, but not here ... just barely broken in ;) .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts