1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Seiko 5 and a Seiko SKX009

I got the Seiko 5 as a 4th of July present for myself, the SNKM95

It is my second Seiko 5, here are both of them:

My wife got me a belated Father's Day watch, the Seiko Men's SKX009K2 Diver's Automatic Blue Dial Watch

This gave me 9 watches, so I gave one to my son (a Timex Expedition that I replaced with a Timex Ironman). Here is my over stuffed watch box (the 4 watches to the right of the Deep Blue Sea Ram are all Seikos):

Reactions: CASTLK

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Awesome pick-ups Gary ! :smile-thumb2: Not sure have ever seen the red dial version of this Seiko 5 SNK. Have seen your cool green version, but never the red I don't think. Definitely is a great 4th of July present. As is the SKX009 with it's pepsi bezel ! :clapping-hands-abov Boy oh boy, these are nice ! You're entire collection is. Terrific Timex for your son there as well ! ..Hope you guys keep on enjoying, and have a fantastic 4th ! Congratulations there !

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome pick-ups Gary ! :smile-thumb2: Not sure have ever seen the red dial version of this Seiko 5 SNK. Have seen your cool green version, but never the red I don't think. Definitely is a great 4th of July present. As is the SKX009 with it's pepsi bezel ! :clapping-hands-abov Boy oh boy, these are nice ! You're entire collection is. Terrific Timex for your son there as well ! ..Hope you guys keep on enjoying, and have a fantastic 4th ! Congratulations there !
Thanks! I got both watches from Amazon. I paid about $60 for the red dial, it's now $90 less than a week later. Amazing how much the price can fluctuate.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H3WT928?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts