Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not necessarily a "true diver" but due to it's 200m water resistance and rubberized bezel, it can perform just as good below the surface as it can above it.

Received this Glycine Airman just today and I'm pretty happy. Thought I'd SHARE some Q and D pics, since it's one that is seldom seen.

It's a big boy at 46mm and 56mm at the lugs, which isn't for the faint of heart.

Quality (via looks and first impressions) seems very impressive at its price point.

Enjoy!

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
You know I'm a fan. Congrats and enjoy your Airman.

· Registered
227 Posts
Very, very nice!

· Registered
5,262 Posts
Oh hell yeah! :smileyface_hand_cla:smileyface_hand_cla

I'm curious about the coating on the bezel... PVD or paint?

· Super Moderator
20,826 Posts
Boy oh boy, this one's gorgeous arutlos ! Yowza !!! :smileyface_hand_cla Seems like the type of watch that you can wear all of the time. No matter what the occasion ! It has that incredible Glycine fit, and finish with unbelievable class behind it all. However, is extremely sporty, as well as aggressive. ..Love this bezel, and how the finish, and steel looks like it could have come from another world. Too good. Wow ! Congratulations to you !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.