Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Those were "pre Macro" / The gang here told me to look for "the little flower" on my camera. All I can say is, "duh" :b:eek:

Part IV: Coming soon to a threatre near you ! :b

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

you have a ton of watches. nice pics again

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
imported post

Holy mackerel Arnie. I think it's time you startmailing some of them baby's out. :)

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Arnie glad you explained the flower doohickie, I thought I was really drunk.

Never seen your JL collection before stunning.....Also your Citizen, sweet bud.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Sweet photos Arnie. That Chase Durer Xanadu is awesome looking. The first few photos convinced me that I need to get in and see my eye doctor LOL!!! All my own photos convince me of that LOL!!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
imported post

very nice again...how do you hide all this from your boss

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I remember the "blurry" pic days from you. Your pictures are much much better now and very nice!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I remember the "blurry" pic days from you. Your pictures are much much better now and very nice!
Yes James they've gotten consdierably better due to the "little flower" !! Gotta plant some more of those seeds. Good stuff !!! :%:%:%

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Very very nice Arnie, I love the original S1 from invicta you have there!! I also really like the 3 stuhrlings you have in one picture (8th picture down) What are they called?

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
imported post

Hey Arnie,just noticed we have very similar tastes in watches. A flower is the macro symbol on my Nikon L110 camera. Maybe we like the same cameras too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts