Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Foot note: I should tell you that there are some of these pieces that are no longer in my collection. Some gifted and some sold. Sold quite a few of the Chinese pieces on ebay and gifted others. Just an FYI.

To be continued in Part III ............ One'a these days. :b

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Damn Big A, you have a watch for every day of the year....even leap year LOL.
I swear, it's almost hard to remember those days before you discovered the little flower on your camera, great shots (all of them!).

CJ

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Damn Big A, you have a watch for every day of the year....even leap year LOL.
I swear, it's almost hard to remember those days before you discovered the little flower on your camera, great shots (all of them!).

CJ
LOL CJ !!! Don't worry. I'm gettin to those pics !!! That thar little flower sure did make a big difference !!! Here I was, thinkin ............... "Man !! I gotta get me a new camera !!! " Good thing I had you around to steer me in the right direction or I'd still be fussin about it !!! :b:lol:c:c

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Wow a sequel

I agree with Dave, that SWI is AWESOME BABY!!!

Funny I don't see any snow in the background.

Too be continued ---- you should serve popcorn and beverages for Part III

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Wow a sequel

Tell ya what Jeff. Anyone that can make it here for the "real deal" will get more than just popcorn and beverage of choice !!! :c:c:c:c

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Wow a sequel

+1...I got kinda hungry doing all that scrolling!!!! Ya know...turning the lil knob on my.....opps....sorry...never say turning a lil knob on here....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Uuuhhhhh...ummm...yeah...I'll make myself some popcorn the next time and keep my knob to myself!!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Watchride wrote:
You have a really nice collection Arnie!You have some nice Invicta's.Parts 1 and 2 have been enjoyable to watch.I can't wait till part 3!
Thanks Marc !! Much appreciated Bro ! Gonna title the entire series, "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" !!! :%:%:b:b:c:c:c

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Wow a sequel

Tell ya what Jeff. Anyone that can make it here for the "real deal" will get more than just popcorn and beverage of choice !!! :c:c:c:c
That would be Adult beverage of choice Mr. Arnie.

We'll see, I'II be on a world tour come Jan 10. B.C., Toronto, Duchess, maybe U and Linda.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Wow a sequel

That would be Adult beverage of choice Mr. Arnie.

We'll see, I'II be on a world tour come Jan 10. B.C., Toronto, Duchess, maybe U and Linda.
Is that what you're tellin everybody ??? !!!! A world tour ???? I heard that "The Law" is hot on your tail and a getaway is in order !!! But hey!! TMZ ain't always right. :%:%:%

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Everytime I click on a thread that is titled "Arnie's Collection" my computer starts smoking and rattling as it's trying to download all the picture files. LOL!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Everytime I click on a thread that is titled "Arnie's Collection" my computer starts smoking and rattling as it's trying to download all the picture files. LOL!!
It's the Invicta "smoking gun effect" and those 7750 and 51 wobblers !! :%:%:%:%

1 - 20 of 23 Posts