Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing as how I was let down with a faulty watch delivery today and I had the camera out and ready to go, I thought I'd take some belated shots of my previous pickup from a couple of months ago ....

This is still getting a ton of wrist time and I get loads of comments on both the domed crystal and the mega lume!

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn it!

So first I try to upload large file size images and it craps out. Then I try to link to my Flickr stream and the pics don't display. Then I upload 640x480 images and they show as tiny thumbnails.

I apologise that this has probably been asked a million times, but wtf am I doing wrong??

(I followed the directions on the 'sticky' FAQ thread).

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It just looks better when they're already large pics embedded, like everyone else seems to.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great watch!

Enjoy.

Reactions: Jams_123

·
11,329 Posts
Awesome watch!! Love that domed crystal. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jams_123

·
Super Moderator
12,506 Posts
Awesome one Jams ! :eek: Can understand why this beauty has been getting so much wrist time, along with compliments. Has the character of the coolest of vintage divers with the domed crystal, and beautiful bezel. Then has this exciting new bold quality within the markers, hands, and lume. Big congrats !!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
How's this?

I typically upload to photobucket, then copy and paste the img links in the reply window to avoid the thumbnails. In this case, I grabbed the link your files are hosted to, then just added the "
" code on either ends for non-thumbnail image to appear.

:smile-thumb2:

Love the A1. I still have my Flat Sapphire gen 1 version from when Chris first launched. Fantastic chunky dive watch.

I'm tempted to sell my gen 1 to upgrade to a super dome like yours.

Yours looks fantastic. Congrats!

·
Long Time Member
1,719 Posts
Do you take value pays? :D
How's this?

I typically upload to photobucket, then copy and paste the img links in the reply window to avoid the thumbnails. In this case, I grabbed the link your files are hosted to, then just added the "
" code on either ends for non-thumbnail image to appear.

:smile-thumb2:

Love the A1. I still have my Flat Sapphire gen 1 version from when Chris first launched. Fantastic chunky dive watch.

I'm tempted to sell my gen 1 to upgrade to a super dome like yours.

Yours looks fantastic. Congrats!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the advice zascar, I'll try photo bucket next time and see how I get on.

I didn't know the A1 was available without the dome. These always seem to be coming up on watchrecon so I doubt you'd have to look for long!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts