Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do you mind driving in heavy traffic...Do you think you're gonna die while traveling at the speed of light down a six lane highway ?...I came back home through Richmond, Alexandria & DC and I thought I was going to die...No lie...Worst traffic EVER !

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i used to go by the nickname = MR STRESS - cause i couldnt deal with it!!!

now after many years of buddhist reading -i try to take it easy - like water flows through

but sometimes -every now and then its hard and i revert back to = MR STRESS!!!!!!

LOL

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I can remain calm under pressure. My job provides many opportunities of stress that far outweigh traffic congestion. Over the years I have just learned to deal with it and move on.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Traffic does not stress me out at all, and im a pretty aggresive driver as well, but i enjoy driving.......its stupid people who aggrivate me, ya know, the ones who dont know what a blinker is , or just move in and out of lanes without giving notice, people who drive 25 mph in a 55, those type of things.........

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Traffic does not stress me out at all, and im a pretty aggresive driver as well, but i enjoy driving.......its stupid people who aggrivate me, ya know, the ones who dont know what a blinker is , or just move in and out of lanes without giving notice, people who drive 25 mph in a 55, those type of things.........
Well then I would piss you off, because I never use a turn signal and I weave in and out of traffic but not at 25 more like 85 to 90!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Traffic doesn't get me riled like it used to. I can deal. It's the inconsideration that Cook mentioned that has a tendency to ignite me. As far as work goes, when an emergency arises, I have to remain calm and make a quick, level-headed decision to resolve the problem. That's not to say that I don't have a temper because I do! I have 0 tolerance for stupidity!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Well then I would piss you off, because I never use a turn signal and I weave in and out of traffic but not at 25 more like 85 to 90!!!
Charming

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Do you mind driving in heavy traffic...Do you think you're gonna die while traveling at the speed of light down a six lane highway ?...I came back home through Richmond, Alexandria & DC and I thought I was going to die...No lie...Worst traffic EVER !
I literally just drove through that same traffic in the past 2 hours. I guess you just get used to it if you live in a heavily populated area. I lived in DC for 6 years and NYC after that so I got used to the traffic. And you do have to drive "aggressively" in these types of situations

Off traffic - I would say I am cool under pressure for the most part. I used to be emotional first and that was my problem. Took a long time to learn to be introspective first and think about my actions before acting. Once I was able to do that I greatly increased my "cool under pressure" levels.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

As long as im in the far left lane and everyone else is in my rear view, i don't care with 375 under the hood and 456 Posi in my rear end, in my Z71 jacked up 4x4 YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Its unfortunate Duchess that a high percentage of the drivers today if brains were dynamite couldnt blow there nose. I have learned to put up with it

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

When I was younger I was a walking stress bag. Now that I'm older, I try to take everything in stride and not let things bother me!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Extremely cool.

Under any kind of pressure.

T.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I literally just drove through that same traffic in the past 2 hours. I guess you just get used to it if you live in a heavily populated area.
I am never doing that again...Never...Ima gonna check out being hypnotized to get over my extreme fear of flying & hope that it works...Gawd..That sounds ridiculous.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
I literally just drove through that same traffic in the past 2 hours. I guess you just get used to it if you live in a heavily populated area.
I am never doing that again...Never...Ima gonna check out being hypnotized to get over my extreme fear of flying & hope that it works...Gawd..That sounds ridiculous.
I use too be scared of flying, my job requires a bit of travel and I just started drinking before I flew. It seem to relax me enough to get over the bad experience. Now I have no issue's accept being stuffed into a Aluminum cyclinder with a bunch of bad Bo having slop dog's!!! Probably why I generally upgrade too first class when available!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts