Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Whenever I'm hungry I get distracted with thoughts of food & the rabbit food I'm nibbling onjust isn't satisfying me so, lets talk about big manly burgers & steaks cooked over an open flame...Do you know, a burger is "built" from beginning to end, it's not just "made".

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I love me some beef (grass fed only), Buffalo, and Ostrich... Thems makes some good burgers!!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

hi duchess, theresa makes great steaks and hamburgers on the grill. in the winter she uses the ronco rotisserie, which we purchased several years ago. i am so blessed, she is a great cook. ....bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Not a huge Red meat person, I do like an occasional Steak on the grill, and a burger in the summer isnt all bad either. you would think I was Corn fed my damn self being as big as I am!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Not a huge Red meat person, I do like an occasional Steak on the grill, and a burger in the summer isnt all bad either. you would think I was Corn fed my damn self being as big as I am!!!
. . . Dude, I just assumed YOU were the "Other white meat" . . . . :%:lol

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I'm all about the Red meat...Favorite steak is the Rib eye...at my favorite restaurant Ruth's chris...I love that steak...I also love bbq meat...Love me some BBQ....

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

BBQ all the time mostly chicken, but once a week red meat either a porterhouse, or a rib eye

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

I like a side of cow as often as possible. We do eat alot of pork, but, when we go out, its cow. Local restaurant has a Kona tenderloin that is to dye for, fresh ground Kona coffee hand rubbed, then served with a Kaluha glaze, so tender and good. I'm hungry, lol.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I LOVE beef!! There is nothing better than a good, thick rib-eye that's cooked medium rare! I also like a real good home made hamburger on the grill done medium rare of course!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

We did not crawl our way to the top of the food chain to just eat rabbit food. Meat its what for dinner.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Definitely a carnivore. I don't eat a lot of red meat but I love it! I eat more chicken than anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts