Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do you hide your light under a bushel, as the expression goes, or are you "out there" with your feelings & opinions ?...Do you ever make comments just for the reaction you know you will get from others.

In the order of full disclosure, I am absolutely guilty of saying things just for the shock value...I like getting reactions from others & while I hope for a positiveone, I rarely lose any sleep over a negative one...It's just how I'm wired...I enjoy being cheeky.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I'm kinda shy at first and then when people get to know me better, then I come out of my shell.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

BOLD! BOLD! BOLD!

I will say I tend too be reserved and listen first too understand the intelect and then decide if I am going too have a converasation or tell the dumb mutha F'er that he is an idiot!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I am overly extroverted orally and it has got me in trouble more times than once!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

IM definitley bold...... i always say what i want and what i feel.......i think thats the way it should be......not that i wont recieve backlash from it.....but you are who you are........i dont really say anything purely for shock value, i just say whats on my mind, its just that sometimes it comes off as shocking.......lol

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Present company notwithstanding, some cats are a helluva lot bolder behind the monitor than in your face! Keyboard tough-guys.

I tend to roll like Denfrom...reserved at first, until I know the room, or until I've had a Jack or two, then I get I can let it go.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
BOLD! BOLD! BOLD!

I will say I tend too be reserved and listen first too understand the intelect and then decide if I am going too have a converasation or tell the dumb mutha F'er that he is an idiot!
You are NOT! :lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
BOLD! BOLD! BOLD!

You are NOT! :lol
I was waiting for you to chime in Scott!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I'm a cool dude....i give respect unless its not given to me and then i tell it like it is....Very easy to get a long with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts