Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does you drivers license state that you are an organ donor ?...Mine doesn't but, only because I have silly, superstitious feelings regarding it & I can't get past them enough to give the gift of life should something dreadful happen to me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am an organ donor.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

I am an organ doner. If I am Gone they can take anything that will save someones life from me. The family knows this and it is my decision.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I am but don't think they would want mine after I'm dead...

·
Registered
420 Posts
imported post

Proud to say yes I am.

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

Have been a potential donor for years. Not sure how viable mine will be but at least someone might catch a break when my time is up.

Nothing to be afraid of really, no one will be able to tell. With the proper health care directive no one will be tempted to pull the plug too soon and no one will hook up the machines.

Besides, I figure it will save energy in the long run, less mass to be cremated. Gotta think green ya know!

All of this said shortly before I have to attend the wake of my oldest daughter's father-in-law who was about 5 years younger than me.:whatever:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I am an organ donor as well! I have a little heart on my Indiana drivers license to prove it! I think it's the least I can do to give the ultimate something back to society!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts