Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just wanted to know who likes the Venom and to show pics of yours. Here are mine.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey mike , great pics and a great watch.

i actually really like the venom, i just dont like the price...........and that is just me. i think its just a little overpriced for what it is.....but with all the deals going down lately, the venom might come way down in price soon if not next year.

glad to see you enjoy it, it looks great on the wrist.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am a big fan, but have not been able to afford one yet. As just about everyone knows I would LOVE to have the black and yellow one (5736), which I think is one of the nicest looking watches out there.

this one -

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

The price may be a little out of whack but the watch is awesome. You know you have a watch on wearing this. Not that I'm a diver or anything. The only way I'll be going down that deep is if the ship I'm on sinks.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

lol I hear that. I believe that by next year these will be around $300 and I will grab the black on then...hopefully!

and Tuna - you suck!!!!!!! (but I am envious!)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey tuna, or should i call you trainer dave.........

awesome collection bro, and buy the way, friend share.......one mac and cheese recipe for one sas ....what you say

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
hey tuna, or should i call you trainer dave.........

awesome collection bro, and buy the way, friend share.......one mac and cheese recipe for one sas ....what you say
He needs a couple more to be called trainer dave.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey mike, it was brought to my attention, that i may have been a little rude with saying my opinions about the price of the venom.

i think the venom is an awesome watch, and dont want to discount what someone paid for it, because if you like it and think its worth it thats all that matters. we all like different watches and buy for different reasons.

i hope that i did not offened you , or come off like a snob.....because i am far from that.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
hey mike, it was brought to my attention, that i may have been a little rude with saying my opinions about the price of the venom.

i think the venom is an awesome watch, and dont want to discount what someone paid for it, because if you like it and think its worth it thats all that matters. we all like different watches and buy for different reasons.

i hope that i did not offened you , or come off like a snob.....because i am far from that.
No problem. I understand what you meant. No harm no foul. Everone has their own taste and bank account. What you said didn't bother me at all. No need for apologies. You spoke your mind and that is quite ok with me.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Yes I'm a big fan and getting one of the greeen ones soon from NHWOODS.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Nice Venom's Mike...I like that black stealth version..Wear them well brutha...and Tuna dude that is some collection you have going enjoy them...

·
Registered
16 Posts
imported post

Tuna/Mike - nice, nice pics
I've only gotten 1 so far, a triple black version. I want to pick up a yellow dial and at least one other but I just snagged another SAS so funds are tight for another couple of weeks. Wear 'em well

1 - 20 of 46 Posts