Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not sure if this has come up yet or not but if not what are peoples thoughts on this watch......looks special and quite awesome as well as unique? V91282

[*]Movement: Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant [*]Strap Measurements: 10.25" L x 36mm W [*]Case Measurements: 56mm L x 63mm W [*]Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Shop is showing $3100 right now. First I have ever seen of this watch.

Watchguru58 wrote:
It's a very busy dial, but I like it. The specs are fantastic too. Any idea on pricing?

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

This watch is huge too....monstrous. Biggest problem I see is you are moving into Breitling and close to some pre-owned Panny territory with this price.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I might be the only person who will say this - but I do not like it. I did not like it when Jim first posted the pics and still dont. The dial is just not attractive to me.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I guess if they could put a little more "stuff" on the dial I would like it more (compass, dual-time, picture of Elvis, etc.)...he he.

CJ

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

would not waste my money on that watch...Its cool but I rather own a Breitling etc....

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

for that kinda money i could get ANY ORIS i wanted

i would pass - the 7750 has lost its appeal to me

the only watch i would consider at this price point is the SWI LTD Ed -which i think is an actual work of art in itself

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
would not waste my money on that watch...Its cool but I rather own a Breitling etc....
agreed 100%.

Or a used Breitling and a new Oris, lol

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I have to agree as well with both of you. Just an interesting looking watch but I would rather try to buy a pre-owned Panny or a Breitling for sure. Oris would do as well.

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
agreed 100%.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
for that kinda money i could get ANY ORIS i wanted

i would pass - the 7750 has lost its appeal to me

the only watch i would consider at this price point is the SWI LTD Ed -which i think is an actual work of art in itself
Yep I'm with ya on that...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
agreed 100%.

Oh most definitely you can pick those up for that price....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

The watch is pretty damned cool. accept for that crazy dial. And I would buy this in a three hand before the Oris or a Breitling!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Ron you could buy a Breitling AND an Oris for the $3100 this one costs, lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Ron you could buy a Breitling AND an Oris for the $3100 this one costs, lol
True and I wouldnt pay $3100.00 for it either. Neither the Oris or the Breitling meet Rips Criteria of 48mm and above accept for maybe 1, and it is well above $3100!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

C'mon, you all know there's some buggy-whip armed guy with 6-3/4" wrists that's gonna be sporting this monstrosity. Until he falls in a lake and drowns. LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts