Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SAN FRANCISCO — Apple plans to launch two larger iPhones this year and will likely avoid using the plastic exterior design of last year's 5c model, which has not sold as well as expected, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

Apple is developing an iPhone with a display larger than 4.5 inches measured diagonally, and a second version with a screen bigger than 5 inches, the newspaper said.

LINK: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/01/23/apple-two-larger-iphones/4798321/

·
Registered
3,018 Posts

I don't know who this is but sure looks like Aaron Hernandez.
IMO they're just getting too big.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

Mike

Nice shade of nail polish on his girly hands! LOL

I hated my I phone! Since I got my Galaxy I'll never go back to I phone. The Samsung is just such a better phone I doubt I could go take a step with an I Phone evcen is it was bigger.

Reactions: sdwalt

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Love my iPhone. Everyone likes what they like. I won't switch to anything at this point.
Will be glad though if they come out with a 4.5 inch. 5 inches is a little to much for me personally.
But let's be honest...these aren't phones...they are personal mini computers with people on the internet all day. Apple's one lagging feature has been not keeping up with the size..so I will be glad it they catch up this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts

Mike

And that's Shia Labeouf .

And the apple iphone on front of him is only the current 4 inch model, which isn't a big phone these days at all.

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love my iPhone. Everyone likes what they like. I won't switch to anything at this point.
Will be glad though if they come out with a 4.5 inch. 5 inches is a little to much for me personally.
But let's be honest...these aren't phones...they are personal mini computers with people on the internet all day. Apple's one lagging feature has been not keeping up with the size..so I will be glad it they catch up this year.

Agree 100%.

I'm out of contract with Verizon and overdue for an upgrade but the 5s doesn't blow my skirt up.

A larger screen iPhone will.

:)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Agree 100%.

I'm out of contract with Verizon and overdue for an upgrade but the 5s doesn't blow my skirt up.

A larger screen iPhone will.

:)

Same here. I chose not to upgrade this past September.
I will be waiting till the fall of this year for an updated iPhone.
I couldn't do an android phone, had many over the years, just prefer the iPhone,

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i went with an s4 which i love but sort of wishing i went with the note since my s4 feels a little small

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have had every model of the iPhone until the 5 was introduced with the wierd tall narrow screen. I hesitantly switched to the Note2 and have never been happier with a cell phone. I look forward to seeing the new iPhone models with a 5"+ screen though. Apple is way behind in the phablet race and I don't know if I can switch back.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Apple doesn't need to make a larger phone, though I would bet that at least one larger model is in the pipeline.
That is the nice thing in tech, it doesn't matter if you are an Android, Apple, Windows, etc... fan, there is always something out there that matches what you are looking for.

Oh, and for those who are adamant about bashing Apple products every chance they get, cut it out.
I don't bash your choice in cars or watches, don't bash my preference when it comes to technology.

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Apple doesn't need to make a larger phone, though I would bet that at least one larger model is in the pipeline.
That is the nice thing in tech, it doesn't matter if you are an Android, Apple, Windows, etc... fan, there is always something out there that matches what you are looking for.

Oh, and for those who are adamant about bashing Apple products every chance they get, cut it out.
I don't bash your choice in cars or watches, don't bash my preference when it comes to technology.
Stick in the mud! I just was about to do some bashin'! :D I went from a 3G to a 4 and now a 5s without contract. I have a pre-paid SIM and pay 10 Euro a month for 3-3-3 (300 minutes, 300 TXT, 300 MB data).

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
3,725 Posts

I have to humbly disagree, I don't see any comments about YOUR Apple products, I see some mild humor about Apple in general. If it was YOUR car or watch I could see what you mean, that would be rude, but the idea that we cant make fun of any product you might own or like makes no sense to me. Not trying to start a fight, just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I hate apple and android!! They all suck!! And anyone who likes them also sucks!!!(said in a humorous way to lighten the mood)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
It's a F'N phone. People can say whatever they want about my choice of phone, it's so silly I don't care. I like what I like. You do the same. Worse things have and will be said about me beyond what kind of tech I carry in my pocket. Lol

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
It's a F'N phone. People can say whatever they want about my choice of phone, it's so silly I don't care. I like what I like. You do the same. Worse things have and will be said about me beyond what kind of tech I carry in my pocket. Lol

We talk about you all the time behind your back..just so you know lol:smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
I hate apple and android!! They all suck!! And anyone who likes them also sucks!!!(said in a humorous way to lighten the mood)

You forgot to mention Samsung :D :D (Just stoking the fire...).

Click here to initiate self destruct sequence :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts