Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I wanted to see how the watch would look with a polished bezel but I first contacted George to see if replacements were available....of course they are, this George and NFW!!! I told G what I was doing and to be safe I wanted an extra black bezel just in case I didn't like it.

Oh and I lost a screw in the process....they are soooo small!!!
Of course George is putting a couple in with the bezel because damnit that's the kind of guy he is and the operation he runs!!:c:b:c:b

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

If you dont mind me asking what does he get for these? The reason i ask is I can get a hoage that looks just like it with a pretty cool bracelet on it for $259.00.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

If you are talking about the AP you can get a strap version for $350 but with the bracelet $480 for the chrono and $515 for the auto.

RipitRon wrote:
If you dont mind me asking what does he get for these? The reason i ask is I can get a hoage that looks just like it with a pretty cool bracelet on it for $259.00.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Head too there website they are a carbon copy! Different movement and a different bracelet (which i like better) but from the pitchfork through the case same same!!!

WWW.sottomarinowatches.com

UKWolfeman wrote:
I would love to see it if you get one.....please post because you have me curious.

RipitRon wrote:
Hmmmmm Well I might just grab the Sottomarino Italia version!!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.