Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Is there any one thing in particular that you are looking forward to this upcoming holiday season ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I always look forward to the whole family getting together. Our family is real close so we always have a great time when we are all together. I LOVE CHRISTMAS and am like a little kid every year!! I love everything about the season, the music, the overall friendliness of people this time of year and the little kids when they get to open their presents! I know it's a little early but, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone! Also, I'm NOT PC so I always say Merry Christmas because that's the time of year it is.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

New baby!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Thank you sir - should be sometime in the next few weeks now.

And our first child (son) was born ON Christmas day 3 years ago, lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Thank you sir - should be sometime in the next few weeks now.

And our first child (son) was born ON Christmas day 3 years ago, lol
WOW, you guys have ALOT of fun in the spring huh??:lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

yes sir!!! lol

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Great news, James! Congrats to you and your wife!

I look forward to spending time with my daughter. She lives with her Mom in Maryland. It's been tradition for me to bring her here to North Carolina for the 4-day Thanksgiving holiday weekend and for most of the week between Christmas and New Years. It's hard to believe that she'll turn 12 in three months!

I am so excited!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Tough one, being I am atheist I dont celebrate Christmas. So I will not be getting anything, nor giving anything!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Congrats James...What a gift to receive....I love the holidays with the fam....especially with my boy...I spoil the crap out of him and I know its not good but I cant help it...but being Italian we love our get togethers and it revolves around food!...My special that I cook every year on Xmas is a dry aged standing Rib Roast...mmmmmm...cant wait..

TVDinner wrote:
New baby!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

EBAY SALES!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts