Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Those are funny. I do not wear Crocs, but my son has a little pair. Personally I have just never been into wearing them, but just about everyone i know does. Great colors for your fav team.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I'll tell you this.

No matter how many people may laugh at these shoes you will find that they are the most comfortable thing you've ever worn.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

toecutter wrote:
I'll tell you this.

No matter how many people may laugh at these shoes you will find that they are the most comfortable thing you've ever worn.
I laugh at them every time I see them (on someone else) . . . and now I won't take them off my feet! :t

These are so damn comfortable! SERIOUSLY!!!!

<--------1500

If they didn't have the Steelers logo on them, I wouldn't have ever worn them. However, since I put them on this morning . . . I only took them off to take the pic. :)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I don't wear Crocs or slippers. It just ain't my style. Enjoy yours even if they are Steeler's colors. Go Packers.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I don't wear Crocs or slippers. It just ain't my style. Enjoy yours even if they are Steeler's colors. Go Packers.
:lol

The Steelers needed the win more than GB, last week. I'm sure GB will win their division today. Good luck!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

My 2 year old daughter loves hers...........she will not let us put anything else on her. As far as me or the wife.......this is Birkenstock territory! Croc's would be sacrilegious:%:%:%:%

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You wear Jesus shoes?

Seattle wrote:
My 2 year old daughter loves hers...........she will not let us put anything else on her. As far as me or the wife.......this is Birkenstock territory! Croc's would be sacrilegious:%:%:%:%

CJ

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Gotta go with a resounding NO on this one Rick. I hear they're comfortable, but I wouldn't give a damn how comfortable or if they had hi-res pics of Salma Hayek butt-nekked on 'em...ain't goin there!
I prefer giant bunny slippers, like Rip wears.:b

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am in tears over here that is killing me!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:%:%:%:%:%:b:b:b:b

Hey wait........How in the hell did you know I wear bunny slippers?:BE

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Gotta go with a resounding NO on this one Rick. I hear they're comfortable, but I wouldn't give a damn how comfortable or if they had hi-res pics of Salma Hayek butt-nekked on 'em...ain't goin there!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Thats kind of freeky...Not that you knew but that I wear bunny slippers! They are Blue and not Pink does that make me a bit more manly?:%

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Hey wait........How in the hell did you know I wear bunny slippers?:BE

:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yes....hint, hint, hint....I'm watching you Ron:WW:WW:WW

CJ (Guess what CJ is backwards???)

RipitRon wrote:
You wear Jesus shoes?

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Did someone say "high res Salma Hayek nude"????
Let's see, as a newly appointed mod I need to weigh in on this comment.....moment of thought....yes, definitely acceptable!!!!:b:b:b (anything Salma has carte blanche with me)

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Did someone say "high res Salma Hayek nude"????
Let's see, as a newly appointed mod I need to weigh in on this comment.....moment of thought....yes, definitely acceptable!!!!:b:b:b (anything Salma has carte blanche with me)

So that makes it CJ approved? Oops, I was thinking of something else...carry on! :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. .. . . . no Crocs zone here. But I do have my favourite slippers on .. . . . these will kick Ron's bunny slipper's ass . . . . :lol

[align=center]
[/align]
. . . Oh, and BTW . . . . I only wear my Super Squirrel Slippers with my "Got Wood Beaver Socks" . . .

[align=center]
[/align]

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Magical Crocs..........that's funny Rick!!
You may need to wear them everyday now.....hmmm, wonder how they look with khaki Dockers???:%:%:%

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Well . . .

I wore the crocs during the Steelers win, so these must be magical!!!

Y'all can keep your bunny slippers and other critter foot apparel!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.