Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just figured I would ask since it's getting close to tax season. I am 95% sure I will be. Not sure if I am going to use all of it, but if I see something I really want I will lol.

·
Registered
274 Posts
imported post

Heck yeah!!!! If I actually get a return. At the rate things are going, it would not suprise me a bit if the IRS showed up and demanded that I pay usage taxes on my watches.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Not me. If I do get a return it will be going into the emergency reserve fund. Too many things going out in my home now days.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Not me. If I do get a return it will be going into the emergency reserve fund. Too many things going out in my home now days.
That sucks Rob. Yeah sounds like your better off putting it away.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
imported post

Never let the government keep extra money. Always plan so I have to pay between 500-1000 dollars. They pay darn crappy interest, and I can use my money a lot better than they can! :whatever:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
That is EXACTLY what I am doing. 2010 completely drained my emergency reserved fund for my family and top priority is building that back up again.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

+2

CJ

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
That is EXACTLY what I am doing. 2010 completely drained my emergency reserved fund for my family and top priority is building that back up again.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Watchlizard wrote:
Never let the government keep extra money. Always plan so I have to pay between 500-1000 dollars. They pay darn crappy interest, and I can use my money a lot better than they can! :whatever:
I have the same rules.....I try to never let them hold my money. :madd

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
imported post

Whaaaa? Tax return? I wish.:lol

·
Super Moderator
10,946 Posts
imported post

Watchlizard wrote:
pretty much how we do it. altho we try and keep it under $500.

even if we did get a return, it'd go into the kids or the house.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Ok,lets keep the discussion on topic. I didn't ask if you do or should get money back. Just wanted to know if your using some or all of your tax return on a watch? (if you get a return)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

IVXX wrote:
Ok,lets keep the discussion on topic. I didn't ask if you do or should get money back. Just wanted to know if your using some or all of your tax return on a watch? (if you get a return)
okay then "NO" LOL!!:t:lol

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Nope nothing. Will be surprised if I make 1 or 2 watch buys all year. Got to get $ in order for necessities.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
imported post

IVXX wrote:
No.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Nope...wife doesn't like the house we are leasing and we need the money to move...the deposit and 1st months rent and movers will get all our tax refund.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts