Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

It's not the same Don. Having a tough time. When I paste the link, the next box pops up asking to enter text? I was able to post a pic in the on the wrist forum, only because I loaded it from my machine.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Here are the pics I think you were trying to post!:)

You can either use the image insert feature (by pasting in URL of where image is) that is like most other forums (looks like a little white picture on the top option line when making a post) OR save the image to your desktop and then use the Attachement feature and upload the image! Works really cool with both options available.

Just try to remember to only insert or upload images that are about 600 pixels wide max or you will blow the margins in the theme!

:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have not seen that watch in person yet. I wish it came on a metal band. That is the one thing I regreat about my Triple Black SAN III. I LOVE THE WATCH, but wish it had a metal band versus the rubber/metal combo one it came with.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
You can either use the image insert feature (by pasting in URL of where image is) that is like most other forums (looks like a little white picture on the top option line when making a post) OR save the image to your desktop and then use the Attachement feature and upload the image! Works really cool with both options available.

Just try to remember to only insert or upload images that are about 600 pixels wide max or you will blow the margins in the theme!
TVDinner is correct on how to insert images into posts (either through image insert or upload attachment. I will post a thread sometime today in the Home Office on how to do it for others. Thanks!

Very cool watches. I have not seen one of those in person yet, but would like to.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I guess it's soon to be released fellas. I like the rubber straps personally, but would definitely look sinister on a gm bracelet!

I will get used to the new digs guys. Thanks for the input. I was finally able to get the links up, just need to get the hang of inserting the images.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I saw them on this site but they don't do much for me as I'm not at all a fan of the perforated dial!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

The Triple Black is F-ing amazing. I like the perf and rubber combo in all black!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Ahhhhh. Back to the perforated dials. I still haven't received an answer from Invicta as to just how many people it takes to punch all of those holes in'em!! Shew!! What an effort!!! :q

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Next to my yellow dial love the combat SAN III is just off the hook. Have not seen in personally other than pics but definitely a wanted watch.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I believe Jim stated about a month ago those where already on there way too ShopNBC. I never saw that happen for the Anniversary event, so he must have got those mixed up with a different version? How could anybody keep up with the amount of stuff that Invicta puts out on a daily basis. I imagine that guy has a hell of a time trying too keep up with all thats new coming at them! Hell my head is spinning just thinking about it all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts