Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My grandfather gave me this watch years ago when I was younger and I am just now pulling it out again. I think its from the early 90s but I'm not positive. The model number on the box is 24207. I cannot find any information on the watch no matter how hard I search. Does anyone know anything about this model? I want to know if its worth paying the money to have a full service done on it since it hasn't been running for a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Just google 1990's Swiss Army Officers Dual Time Zone watch.
And put a battery in it before you get soaked by a jeweler

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'd agree get a new battery in it first, most likely will be fine if kept clean and dry, and the original battery hasn't corroded.

Chris

·
Registered
79 Posts
Love these older Victorinox officer's pieces. I've had the one below since the late 80's and it's seen it's share of rough wrist time. Great watches!!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello!

My grandfather gave me this watch years ago when I was younger and I am just now pulling it out again. I think its from the early 90s but I'm not positive. The model number on the box is 24207. I cannot find any information on the watch no matter how hard I search. Does anyone know anything about this model? I want to know if its worth paying the money to have a full service done on it since it hasn't been running for a while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw your post, and I had the same watch years ago and it was unfortunately stolen. Just curious if you would be interested in selling it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.