Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My grandfather gave me this watch years ago when I was younger and I am just now pulling it out again. I think its from the early 90s but I'm not positive. The model number on the box is 24207. I cannot find any information on the watch no matter how hard I search. Does anyone know anything about this model? I want to know if its worth paying the money to have a full service done on it since it hasn't been running for a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Just google 1990's Swiss Army Officers Dual Time Zone watch.
And put a battery in it before you get soaked by a jeweler

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'd agree get a new battery in it first, most likely will be fine if kept clean and dry, and the original battery hasn't corroded.

Chris

·
Registered
79 Posts
Love these older Victorinox officer's pieces. I've had the one below since the late 80's and it's seen it's share of rough wrist time. Great watches!!

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello!

My grandfather gave me this watch years ago when I was younger and I am just now pulling it out again. I think its from the early 90s but I'm not positive. The model number on the box is 24207. I cannot find any information on the watch no matter how hard I search. Does anyone know anything about this model? I want to know if its worth paying the money to have a full service done on it since it hasn't been running for a while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw your post, and I had the same watch years ago and it was unfortunately stolen. Just curious if you would be interested in selling it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts