Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Citizen Men's Eco Drive Super Titanium Shock Proof Black Dial Watch BJ8070-51E

The watch is supposed to be made with Super Titanium, but some of the listing on Amazon don't mention "Super Titanium" and I wouldn't want that model. I have owned a Super Titanium Citizen and the Super Titanium worked as advertised, no dings, scratches or even desk diving swirls on the clasp.

Anyone out there familiar with this watch?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have this model , but Not sure about the super Ti. it does still look brand new , I have had this for about 9 months. I will check it out later tonight and let you know. great watch tho. light weight and great dial. its my work beater watch.

here is a citizen link and they show its the super Ti model same number http://shop-us.citizenwatch.com/products/super-titanium-BJ8070-51E

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked with one of the vendors on Amazon, and he stated that unless specifically stated "Super Titanium" the watch will be standard titanium.

·
Long Time Member
936 Posts
Just wanted to chime in here to say that this is a nice looking and interesting look; especially for Citizen! 👌

·
Registered
128 Posts
I checked with one of the vendors on Amazon, and he stated that unless specifically stated "Super Titanium" the watch will be standard titanium.

I would have to disagree. all citizen have model numbers/codes to denote certain watches. If the model number is different then I would say that is true but the model you listed is the exact one on citizen site and it is super Ti. when in doubt call citizen direct. otherwise how would anyone know its Super Ti vs Ti.

ymmv

PS did check out my watch. looks great but I did have some small scuff on the clasp. otherwise the bracelet and case look perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts