Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Discontinued a long time ago, it was also recently remade as a JDM Eco-Drive limited edition but very rare.
The old automatic version is still fairly easy to get in the used market.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

· Long Time Member
1,025 Posts
While I think Seiko is the name to know in vintage bullheads, that one is very nice.

[ edit ]

This is the one I always think of. Must be on the original fishbone bracelet to qualify. I have a collector friend who has one in near mint condition. What a lovely watch. I think all the old bullheads are uber-cool.

· Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
While I think Seiko is the name to know in vintage bullheads, that one is very nice.

[ edit ]

This is the one I always think of. Must be on the original fishbone bracelet to qualify. I have a collector friend who has one in near mint condition. What a lovely watch. I think all the old bullheads are uber-cool.

Very nice it would be a difficult choice between the Seiko and the Citizen.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

· Super Moderator
7,520 Posts
Ouch. They are not cheep used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but remember that they are automatic chronographs. There are very few on the market these days under a $1k price point, so with that in mind a few hundred for these old Citizen and Seiko chrono's is a steal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.