Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This thing is killing me. I used the normal setting trick of the pulled out stem and using the chronograph buttons, but the dial at 12 I don't seem to have any effect on. This thing doesn't have a model number on it either, so I can't even find instructions for it online. Anyone know what the function might be, or how to fix it?

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
It's going to be some combination of stem pulling and button manipulation.
This I can tell you.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andrema: It's quartz. I've not been able to find model number or movement. The other ones that I have found have a 24hr dial at 12 o'clock. I'll do more investigating and see what I can find out.

Toecutter: Thanks for the link. I'll check them out.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, had to do some serious break down on it. After looking up "timex, screw down crown, chronograph", found a thread on WUS about the same watch. T16561 is the closest I can get. I can't see what his 12 o'clock sub dial is, and he has a blue dial version. Now to dig deeper and see what's going on with this thing.
Mine was made August 1999 according to the date code on the case back.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Andrema: It's quartz. I've not been able to find model number or movement. The other ones that I have found have a 24hr dial at 12 o'clock. I'll do more investigating and see what I can find out.

Toecutter: Thanks for the link. I'll check them out.
Let us know if you get it sorted out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts