Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8,163 Posts
I'll be honest, I'll never buy watches like these. But that is irrelevant because there are many types of watches that I will never buy. And that brings me to the heart of the matter. I never ask others what they think about my choice of watch. In the form of a buying advise. Because my preference isn't yours and vise versa. If YOU like it, buy it.

Reactions: Roarry and #four

·
8,163 Posts
I was not saying that i would buy it i was just showing it. I had never herd if that brand or herd of it and wanted to know if they were any good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.
The brand is unknown to me so I cannot comment on its qualities.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Never heard of this brand but like a few posters have mentioned I would look at this purely as a fashion watch. Not sure about the quality but for this price point I would base any decision solely on looks...anything beyond that would be a bonus in my books :). Very interesting piece though, thanks for sharing OP!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought one (rosewood & black) a few months ago and the bezel cracked the first day I owned it, never so much as knicked it on any surface. I have worn it maybe 5 times since I got it and now half the bezel has fallen off.

The watch is a great fashion piece but terrible build quality. Currently trying to get a refund, steer clear of this one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.