Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

When I got notice that my daughter's Croton was shipping from ShopNBC, it had a link to a UPS site. However, this is called "UPS Mail Innovations"!

Can anyone decipher where the hell my watch is? :b

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I never guess about UPS or FedEx online info anymore they ANGER me so much. I just call the 800 number and ask a person directly.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Thanks for the suggestion! I will call in the morning. I just assumed (based on the many packages that I've receive from UPS) that it would be here today . . . NOT! :(

It is my guess that this service is similar to what ShopNBC used in the past with DHL . . .

DHL would take the package from the warehouse in KY, take it to Greensboro, NC (25 minutes from my house). Drop it at the Post Office, and then it would arrive here by USPS. Took 2 extra days for this BS. Just another few minutes, and they could have dropped it at my door!

I'm wondering if UPS delivered the package to Durham (75 minutes from my house), and then dropped it at USPS. ?????

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

That's new to me. I use UPS all the time and I have never heard of that. I know there are companies that send you shipping info that links to UPS. I would call them.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

My package is at the USPS in Greensboro.

They're doing the same sh!t as DHL did! :BE

What a total waste of time to save a buck on shipping (which I paid full price, anyway)! :wf

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

They have ben doing this for awhile on certain packages in certain locations. I have seen this on a few items!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Me to. And when the USPS lost my Swiss Pineapple, they blamed it on UPS or FedEx (they didn't know which, LOL) so they are all in cahoots to ruin or LIVES!

That pineapple shows ONE scan in NY, 11.5.2009 and then NADA.

It's BS. The guy didn't insure it... but he gave me back my money. I wanted the damn WATCH tho...

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Sorry to hear about the pineapple. I would be disappointed as well! :(

Well, since it's USPS, and the package was shipped down from Durham this morning, there's a chance I can still get it tomorrow.

Not a biggie, because I wouldn't size it until Sunday, anyways. It's a tricky sizing due to ceramic. It should be a pin and collar system.

Straight UPS shipping would have had it here by 6PM, today. It cost me less than what they charged me originally, to send back any returns, directly to ShopNBC via UPS. :wf

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Hey, if it hasn't been addressed yet, UPS Mail Innovations is what I believe UPS calls the service that is trucked via UPS to various DCs thendelivered to local post offices via UPS Brown Van for the USPS to finish the delivery for their cut.

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

So far, everything I've bought thru Shop has shipped USPS, which I like because I can have it shipped to my PO Box rather than have it left on the front step like my last watch was.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
Hey, if it hasn't been addressed yet, UPS Mail Innovations is what I believe UPS calls the service that is trucked via UPS to various DCs thendelivered to local post offices via UPS Brown Van for the USPS to finish the delivery for their cut.
What Jeff said, it gets delivered by UPS to your local Post Office, and they deliver it the rest of the way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.