Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am really digging the Venom but at 52mm not sure if I want to go there and plus the SAS is 52mm as well. I generally don't like stuff over 50mm. Would like to see some comparison photos if anybody has some side by side stuff with them. Greatly appreciated.

Wouldn't mind seeing what the SAS looks like next to a RD either if anyone can make that happen.......

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

If no one replies Wolfeman, I can get you a pic when I get home. I'll check the thread later this evening. the Venom is a little taller. The SAS is definitely more balanced, imo. Both excellent watches.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Try this one on for now Wolfeman...not exactly side by side, but it will give you a little perspective.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

that picture of your watch box makes me want to ..... WEEP.

Question - do you have 2 of the same exact watch (second from the top left and second from the top right)?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
that picture of your watch box makes me want to ..... WEEP.

Question - do you have 2 of the same exact watch (second from the top left and second from the top right)?
That's funny you asked that James, because the Tattooed "cook" asked me the same question on Tuesday. The one on the left is actually gunmetal, as opposed to the black. With that slight haze in my pics, you can't tell the difference. You really have to get an up-close look at them when holding them.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I think I can live with that. Did I tell you that I love all the watches in that box......lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Especially the IP/ yellow Venom...right?
I DON'T even want to talk about that one, lol.
when my wife gave me the watch yesterday i THOUGHT at first she had found one of those for me. Now I actually like the 5216 better, but the bumblebee Venom will remain for now....still a "grail" for me.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks Tuna. If it isn't too much trouble how different is the depth/height? I really appreciate your help. Awesome box contents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts