Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I hardly touch my Xbox 360 in the Spring, Summer and early Fall, but when the weather starts going south and the daylight hours are short, I enjoy firing it up after the wife and son go to bed. My favorites are sports games and shooters, what about you?

What are you currently playing? Personally...Call Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Just curious if anyone else here enjoyed the occasional video game?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Even with all of the the endless hours I spend on the computer I have never been a big gamer. To me I just never had the time as I was working on a building a website or doing some graphic thing.

So not a real gamer for me.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I used to be a big gamer, but after getting Arthritis, I can't play for more than a half hour.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Used to be much more involved than now, but I still like a good race, RTS, or space based adventures on the PC

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

some....I have a PS2 and a Wii coming for Christmas. I do plan on the PS3 at some point. problem is with kids unless you play a two player game there is just not much time to be a gamer.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have never owned a gamer toy in my life. Between work, Drawing in the evenings, and popping in here and busting everyones ballz there isnt any time for that crap!

i wont go into why this country is producing what I call mushheads, but I bet you it has to do with the gaming Industry!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Yeah, video games are a waste of time. Much worse than hanging online 24/7...lol. Can't say either has been a very good influence on modern day society.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Yeah I have PS3 but really don't have the time to play...I have make some time...

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Not a gamer, but my nephew is.

I'm just getting ready to re-up his Xbox Live subscription for another year.

He goes through "stages" but it's not unusual to see him online for hours, playing Call of Duty and Halo.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I find it difficult to sit still long enough to play any games so consequently I've never played a video game...I could be interested in a Wii tho, that looks like big fun.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I find it difficult to sit still long enough to play any games so consequently I've never played a video game...I could be interested in a Wii tho, that looks like big fun.
I have head they have a X rated version of Naked Twister that can be used with the Wii, but I have also heard that the.......I better stop while I am ahead!!!:%

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I have a Wii, I don't really have much time to play, but I usually play Wii sports and Wii play. It's great in the winter or when the weather's not too pleasant to stay in my nice warm apartment and kick Donny's ass in Wii Baseball...

:%

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I was big into WWII games like Call of Duty but I don;t seem to have the time to play anymore. Mostly liked the computer first person shooter games (Wolfenstein, Doom). I do own a Wii but it just seems to collect dust unless the kids are home from college to play.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

It is hard to find time to play. By the time I get home from work, change, workout, shower, eat, play with my kiddo and get him to bed, it's usually almost 10:00pm before I can even get online.

It's alot of fun when I do have the time though.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

We have a PS3 which is mine (mainly for when American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance is on, or Chopped, or Iron Chef or Hell's Kitchen or ANYTHING she wants to watch). I typically like the sports games (Madden, NHL, and Tiger Woods), but I have been playing the Batman Game (great story) and the new Call of Duty game (intense game).

I bought my wife a Wii last year for Christmas since she liked the games at her friend's house. We really don't play a lot and since she had her back surgery 2 months ago, she hasn't been in Wii shape.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

I bought a Wii for my wife as well. Bowling is pretty fun after about 12 beers, but what isn't fun after 12 beers?

If anyone wants to add me, my GT is Kaptyn Krunch. Just reference WatchFreeks in the invite so I know who you are.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
We have a PS3 which is mine (mainly for when American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance is on, or Chopped, or Iron Chef or Hell's Kitchen or ANYTHING she wants to watch). I typically like the sports games (Madden, NHL, and Tiger Woods), but I have been playing the Batman Game (great story) and the new Call of Duty game (intense game).

I bought my wife a Wii last year for Christmas since she liked the games at her friend's house. We really don't play a lot and since she had her back surgery 2 months ago, she hasn't been in Wii shape.
I have a PS3 an play regularly. Yes that Call of Duty is intense!! For me the ps3 is a good way to relax or just to pass time. Plus if i wanted to I can go online or watch blu-ray movies on it. Mind you I am probaly younger then most on here (will be 30 at the end of this month) So maybe thats why i enjoy it more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts