Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi Guys...

Did anybody else pickup anything from Croton this week? I managed to get one of the Croton Chronomasters that looked kinda like a Big bang...I got the one with the Rosetone dial. I tried to get one of the watches with the dragon on the bezel in grey...but they sold out!!! There were lots of smoking deals though...plenty to pick from.

This is the Croton Chronomaaster I picked up....

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

I wanted to wait and watch the 11pm show, but strange...

I just noticed that therehas been a change in the evening line-up. Initially there was suppose to be an 11pm Croton show.Now there's two Invicta shows. One at 10pm and the other at 11pm.

Oh well...

DVR is on and truth be told...

I really need toget some sleep anyway..

Congrats on the Rosetone Chrono, that you were able to snag!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I have a Croton Super C that I am very pleased with but currently in the NBZ so I'm not buying at this time.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I said this before Rick, and I will say it again that is a sharp lookin ladies Watch! You did well with that one!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

WOW...I have 4 other Croton's...Including a Super C Electro with the blue thread...and I love them all. I've never had a single problem with any of mine. My Super C keeps fantastic time. My others are very dressy watches, and I always get compliments on them where ever I wear them.

Well...I guess to each his own...

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I own 2 Crotons and haven't had any problems with them. I have a quartz and an automatic. I also own 1 Nicolet with no problems. I'm so deep in the NBZ I won't be out until sometime next year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Have about 5 Crotons and one Nicolet. Only had 1 problem with them and their customer service solved issue and watch was returned in almost mint condition within 2 weeks. Problem was that a Tungsten bracelet actually broke. They put brand new bracelet on watch with absolutely no hassle even though watch was 2 years old. Croton appears to be quite sincere on lifetime warrenty claim

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I know the group is split on the Croton Brand. I have a Super C and I have been meanoing to take a few pictures. I finally did. So I'm going to post them here.

·
Super Freak
4,861 Posts
imported post

I haven't purchase a new watch since I purchased the Croton OTV's. I still like them but I returned one of the three. I have NEVER had a problem with a Croton and feel bad I don't own more of them. Personally nothing beats a lifetime warranty, IMO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
imported post

UPDATE: I finally got my croton genuine stone back!-It is beautiful. I mailed it to Croton on the 11 Nov-got it back Jan 21. The holidays and mail took most of the time.The red jaspar was loose out of the box. Croton repaired it without charge. I have 4crotons and my wife has four. Overall we love the style,quality and price.

Like the other reviews of this watch-its a great buy if you get one that works.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I have about 20 Crotons, love the watches. Never have had a problem. I will buy more as the year continues,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.