Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Has "your team" made it to a Bowl Game this year?

Have they already played? Getting ready to play?

Watch any games, so far?

Don't care?????? :t

I'm a life-long Penn State football fan and I'm looking forward the their game at 1PM, eastern.

I'm going to watch the Rose Bowl as well.

How about you?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Not yet. Waiting for my UConn Huskies to play Saturday 1/2. Otherwise it is just pro ball for me.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Looking forward to seeing the Ducks get after Ohio St. I also wanna see how Cincy stacks up against The Gators. There are some pretty interesting back stories there. The Cincy players are pissed that there coach left for a bigger job and Meyer taking a leave after today. This should be a good game.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Looking forward to seeing the Ducks get after Ohio St. I also wanna see how Cincy stacks up against The Gators. There are some pretty interesting back stories there. The Cincy players are pissed that there coach left for a bigger job and Meyer taking a leave after today. This should be a good game.
That's a game I would like to see as well. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake for it! :lol

I hope that it's a good game, and not lop-sided. :)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Being I am a former Trojan I had too watch that game, but the game as a fan I am excited too see because of my Roots here is the Rosebowl... Go Duck!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

A Tie is a loss, so yes there is a chance. However the odds of that happening are more likely then the Huskies going to the Rose Bowl sometime before 2020!!!:%

Seattle wrote:
Family's coming over (every year) to watch the Rose Bowl....any way that they could both lose??? :%

Go Huskies!!

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Oh, oh....now you've done it!! Warming up the Tahoe, be there in 2 hours...get ready for New Years a$$ WHOOPING!!!:madd:madd
Maybe the edumakation i got their wuz not grate but I'm stil a dawg at hart!!!!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
A Tie is a loss, so yes there is a chance. However the odds of that happening are more likely then the Huskies going to the Rose Bowl sometime before 2020!!!:%

Seattle wrote:
Family's coming over (every year) to watch the Rose Bowl....any way that they could both lose??? :%

Go Huskies!!

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:
Oh, oh....now you've done it!! Warming up the Tahoe, be there in 2 hours...get ready for New Years a$$ WHOOPING!!!:madd:madd

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

Go Huskies!!

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

OK, now you're just hurting my feelings!!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

Go Huskies!!

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You have more then 1?

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

Go Huskies!!

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Operator checking............please hold.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You have more then 1?

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

Go Huskies!!

CJ

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

You betcha. My Runnin Utes stomped Cal in the Poinsetta Bowl. Go Utes!! I don't care what anyboy says. The Utah Runnin Utes were the NCAA National Champions when they won the Allstate Sugar Bowl last year. The only undefeated team in the nation WOO WOO!!!!:c:c:c:c:c

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Your division as whole is doing some serious A$$ kicking Rob!! Time for the collegiate world to take notice!!

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
You betcha. My Runnin Utes stomped Cal in the Poinsetta Bowl. Go Utes!! I don't care what anyboy says. The Utah Runnin Utes were the NCAA National Champions when they won the Allstate Sugar Bowl last year. The only undefeated team in the nation WOO WOO!!!!:c:c:c:c:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Your division as whole is doing some serious A$$ kicking Rob!! Time for the collegiate world to take notice!!

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
I couldn't agree more CJ. Now the BCS needs to realize this. Utah has won 8 consecutive bowl games setting another BCS record. I would put my UTES up against any team in the nation and know that they would either win or put up one hell of a fight trying.:c

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I (Washington Huskies) don't want to play them LOL!!!:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
I couldn't agree more CJ. Now the BCS needs to realize this. Utah has won 8 consecutive bowl games setting another BCS record. I would put my UTES up against any team in the nation and know that they would either win or put up one hell of a fight trying.:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I (Washington Huskies) don't want to play them LOL!!!:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Now that would be interesting to watch LOL!! :%:c:lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well my Michigan Wolverines were nowhere close to getting a bowl bid this year so I have to go with the next best thing, ahem, the Ohio State Buckeyes. I know, I know what's up with that? They are mortal enemies but here's the thing. I was BORN in Ohio so I have to go with the Bucks!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I still like you Brian...........LOL!

CJ

sheraortho wrote:
Well my Michigan Wolverines were nowhere close to getting a bowl bid this year so I have to go with the next best thing, ahem, the Ohio State Buckeyes. I know, I know what's up with that? They are mortal enemies but here's the thing. I was BORN in Ohio so I have to go with the Bucks!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.