Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this watch from my grandfather after he passed away, it was in a collection of watches he had, out of all the watches in his collection this is the only brand i have never really heard anything about, so if anybody can please give me some info on this watch, hopefully it's something valuable, it looks expensive hahaha.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I have never heard of them myself. Im guessing they are probably from the Late 60s , but I could be way off.

Looking around on web, I don't see much about them, so they have probably been defunct for a very long time.

Some of the ones I have seen on the web were solid 18k gold. Is yours stamped 18k or 750 anywhere?

Member Crotchhasteeh(Rod) usually checks in every night, he is the guy to find any info on this, if there is any to be found. He will probably see this tonight or tomorrow and respond.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I don't know anything about them but I have come across them in the past at yard sales flea markets and estate sales. I have probably passed on some great deals but not knowing anything about them I shied away. I love the design of the watch band, what type/style is it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess i was pretty wrong about what the band clip said haha, it does not say certified it says CORLETTO 18KT.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is a little frustrating, i would like to sell it at some point, but i dont want to get tricked into selling it for 1,000 when it could very well be worth 8,000... i got someome offering me 500 for it, but im sure that just as scrap gold and diamonds is worth more than that....and nobodyy seems to really know anything about this CORLETTO LORETT.

I guess i'll have to call scooby-doo and the gang to solve this mystery

·
Registered
66 Posts
Get an appraisal - I'm seeing one on auction est. $2,500-3,500 - starting bid is $650. At the very least, take it to a jeweler and pop open the case to examine in the movement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
lorett coletto 18K white gold and diamond bezel

I have a Lorett Coletto woman watch 18K white gold with a diamond bezel I have no idea about its value. How can I find out the value? How can I show a picture here?
my email: [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Most definitely have it appraised, by someone who knows watches, especially vintage watches. Good luck.
P.S. welcome aboard Tony.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts