Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
That does look weird.

My neighbor next door has a neighbor that really likes to collect watches.

Oh wait... that's me! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
489 Posts
No nutty neighbors for me, but homeless couples living in cars that park along our street from time to time.

There's also a weed dispensary "cart" that started parking along my street every week or so.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
By the looks of it, they're waiting for the Rapture.
But don't quote me on it.

·
3,979 Posts
Mesh Guy:
Nutty neighbors?
Don't we all have nutty neighbors?
For me it's the ole gal who lives next door.

Here in Malfunction Junction nuttiness is the
norm (present company excluded of
course. Everybody knows I'm sane as a judge
except when it comes to watches!

Lou Snutt

·
6,409 Posts
Well, not nutty but peculiar. He's a gentleman that lived in one of The Netherlands's former colonies, Surinam. He speaks in a very well mannered tone of voice but at the same time his choice of words and phrasing are from the Fifties. Our language has evolved (not always for the good I must say, 'street talk' is becoming a bit too popular lately) but it seems he's still stuck in the Fifties. Manner and language wise. And now I come think of it, that's a good thing. Very polite and well mannered, a rare quality now a days.

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
LOL! Thanks for sharing the pic!

I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by great neighbors. The retired lady right next-door has given us a hard time about our leaves in the fall and our dandelions in the spring, but bottom line is she's a good person who keeps an immaculate garden and always shares her excess cucumbers and zucchini with us.

·
Registered
513 Posts
LOL! Thanks for sharing the pic!

I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by great neighbors. The retired lady right next-door has given us a hard time about our leaves in the fall and our dandelions in the spring, but bottom line is she's a good person who keeps an immaculate garden and always shares her excess cucumbers and zucchini with us.
Wow, similar to the lady who use to live next door to my house. She had issues with our leaves and snow for 25+ years. Also had issues with any flowers, and bushes that "hang" over the fence. Trimmed any plants that threatened her area, not much I could do about the leaves and snow. After she smashed into a few neighbor's cars, she was convinced to move to an assisted care facility. Nevertheless, a good person overall.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very polite and well mannered, a rare quality now a days.
Society desperately needs more civility and manners these days. Gentlemanliness is becoming a lost art, but thankfully there are websites that try to espouse these traits for the modern man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts