Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

That game totally sucked! I wish the Offense would have shown up!

However, I'm not worried . . . they'll do what they need to and will be in the playoffs. :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Was a strange game for me to watch. It was like both teams were unable to pull the trigger on anything (other then the opening kick off return).

those are 2 good offenses that seemed to do nothing. I understand that both defenses are good also, but I really did not feel that they played that great. I felt both offenses UNDER achieved all game long...

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

You wont find a bigger Steelers fan than me. Have been following them since I was little...Terry Bradshaw and friends.

One of the things Kristie got me for my birthday was a Superbowl edition of the "Terrible Towel"!!!

This jacket she got me last year is their 5 time Superbowl jacket. She was going to get me the six time edition...but we thought we better wait until we see if they make it 7 :b

For you Bengal fans, go ahead an buy Bengal jacket...doubtful it will need to be updated anytime soon :%

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

My father in-law is a big steelers fan and pirates fan. My father in-law even got his trike customized too look like a steelers helmet.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:

However, I'm not worried . . . they'll do what they need to and will be in the playoffs. :)
Waaa:t

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Pitt fans have got to understand how good the Bengals are feeling right now and just take a little grief. Best start ever as far as divisional play for the Bengals. Sunday was huge. I just hope we don't have to play again in the playoffs and if we do I hope it is the AFC Championship. Possibly the two best D's right now....would be fun.

Tera-Ram wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

Waaa:t

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Seattle fan........so in answer to the question, NO!!:madd

But...love the Bradshaw days!!! Those guys were awesome!

CJ

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Does being a fan of just Ben Roethlisberger count ?

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Someday when my city gets a pro football team I'll become a fan.:)

I like the Steelers right now 'cause they can (usually) talk the talk and walk the walk.

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
It counts in my book!

I attended games with my dad and brothers when the Steelers played in Forbes Field and went to a few games at Three Rivers Stadium.

Moved from Pittsburgh before Heinz Field was built but still follow all the 'hometown' teams. Steelers, Pirates, Penguins and of course the Pitt Panthers.

I still remember seeing the Mazerowski home run in the 1960 World Series while having a dog with Kraut at the Forbes Street Original Hot Dog Shop waiting to go to classes at Pitt.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

roloya wrote:
Duchess wrote:
It counts in my book!
Why thank you so much for saying so...While I believe Ben is a huge talent on the field, the reality is, I am a fan of his extreme smokin' hotness.

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
roloya wrote:
Duchess wrote:
It counts in my book!
Why thank you so much for saying so...While I believe Ben is a huge talent on the field, the reality is, I am a fan of his extreme smokin' hotness.
Just don't let your signature line get you into a situation that is too hot to handle.

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

i have a friend who drives from (ct) to pittsburgh to sit in the owners box a couple of times a year. he is a retired fire fighter (lt.) here in ct. and is friends with the owner. i was asked to go once but the driving part is way too much traveling for me. love the game but i guess the NY Giants are my team.i do go to their home games 2 or 3 a season.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I got this after their 3rd Super Bowl win in Jan, '79, then used it again for their 4th Super Bowl win in Jan, '80, and their first (and only loss) in Jan, '96 . . .

I got this after their 5th Super Bowl win in Feb, '06

And I got this one after their 6th Super Bowl win, this past Feb . . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts