Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have already pickup two watches and have three in my cart waiting for me to decide.

Anyone else watching and buying.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

moved to ShopNBC section.

I keep checking in every now on my computer and then to see what they are showing. Nothing really blowing me away.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Stopped by for a second to check it out, havent bought a watch from shop in a long time! Tim knows the business well and is just a softer sell than jim, there is enough room for both their ego's and should help the overall strengh of the shop!;)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
Stopped by for a second to check it out, havent bought a watch from shop in a long time! Tim knows the business well and is just a softer sell than jim, there is enough room for both their ego's and should help the overall strengh of the shop!;)
I am not an old school Tim groupie. I can give an objective view of what I watched tonight.
My thoughts/concern is the dead air - he is definitely a softer sell then Jim. It is not a bad thing but I watched a lot tonight and he let callers drone on to long which created drag. The same for David sitting next to him. Tim sometimes let him just go on to long. Sometimes it almost sounded like David was trying to "throw it back to him" to lead the conversation as the host, but he hesitated.

It is the first show so he gets a "pass" for tonight. i am sure he will hit his stride in coming shows.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Also, I did find it pretty strange that he was not wearing a watch, on a watch show.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I dont do Croton watches.
I have to agree with you! It's not that I haven't tried, or haven't ever purchased any . . . however, I have returned the 2-3 that I've purchased over the years.

It was like 2003, last night . . . the Merm and TT! How cool! :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I flipped back and forth and think he did ok. He has tons of knowlege but the merm over shined him and did not let him get a word in...lol..but its just ring rust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts