Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I like them, but do not have one of them yet.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

If you get one be prepared for a real fight to get the pins out. They are the pin and collar system. You need a good pair of plyers to pull them out after they get started. It was a real pain, because you can bend the pins when you pull real hard.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I was very close to getting the ss/ yellow dial. I think I'll grab one at the end of the year. I have a feeling they'll be going out the door at a pretty good price for the year end sales. I hear that it has some good heft for it only being 46mm.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

The watch is really nice on the wrist. The bracelet gives it the heft. The end of the year is going to be crazy. The new SAN IV's will be coming out soon after.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey mike nice ocean reefs........i love this watch. im with tuna, the end of the year will probably be crazy with the watch deals.

and the link and collar system is a pain.......ive dealt with them before and you do need patience........

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Hey Mike, about the IV, I saw a post by Jim saying that it won't be out until the middle of next year now.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

im still interested in what the san 4 actually looks like........jims pics with all the rocks make it hard to see the detail of the watch.........

i wish when he took pics sometimes, he gave a nice wrist shot for the sneek peaks.......his pics are amazing, so clear and all, but i wish we could just get some normal pics now and then.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Hey Mike, about the IV, I saw a post by Jim saying that it won't be out until the middle of next year now.
Is that the new time frame?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts