Watch Freeks banner

81 - 100 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Awesome EDC pic! That Halios looks right at home with his Spiderco sibling.

I caught a very mild case of knife Freekness from some guys here: just have one, and it scratched my itch so well I honestly haven't had the desire to look for additional blades ... the Kershaw Funxion EMT

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm new here, but have actually bought a couple watches from members. As for knives,

I was into them well before watches. I have since sold about 2/3 of my collection and really should sell off some more. Here is some of what I still have.
Some fixed blades

Couple of customs (what's left)
JL Chaffee

A favorite is this Kelgin.

Gil Hibben Rambo III

Some more Gil Hibbens. The one at the top was the model used in
"Natural Born Killers" with Woody Harrelson. The Highlander Bowie.

Lots of folders

Ed Van Hoy Snap Lock Knife of the Year 2004. Definitely one to get used to opening and closing, but fun to play with.

Some old Scout knives from my grandfather and uncle.

Some of my favorite folders. Gerber Paul II (Love this knife!)

AG Russell "Blue Racer"

Benchmade (Bob Lum) S30V Dejavoo

Kershaw DLC Chive

SOG Mini X-Ray Vision (Recently lost this one on a job site & looking for another reliable working blade. Maybe a Griptillian)

Ed Halligan K.I.S.S. Tanto My most carried knife. Airport took one, bought another.

The typical EDC includes a Leatherman WAVE, but of course a different watch each day. :)

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Some more (bad flash picture):

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
A couple of knives my kid got me for Christmas...

Reactions: bapackerfan

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I've been on a bit of a Boker kick lately.

Pipsqueak
Pry-mate
War Toad
Rhino
Nano with custom scale by DNT3
Gnome

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Most days this is in my pocket. It is a heavily "pimped" Emerson A-100 with custom titanium bolsters, green micarta scales, and the blade re-ground and re-profiled from a spear point to a tanto. Also has a oversize thumb disc by Peter Gray, and a Steel Flame Darkness skull clip.

81 - 100 of 282 Posts