Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I actually got it about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to post until now. It has quickly become my personal favorite of my growing collection. I think it looks great on both the leather strap and the silicone. Enjoy the pics below.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Beautiful watch. That is a really good looking piece. Congrats on the pickup and wear it in good health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Great solid looking piece!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I really like this watch, especially at the price point.

Can i ask what the actual dial size is? That bezel looks quite large....

Congrats on a great purchase.

Andrew

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like this one. How's the bezel action on yours? I saw some talk about difficult to turn bezels.
It was a little stiff the first time, but has been great since. Don't let that deter you if you are interested.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can i ask what the actual dial size is? That bezel looks quite large....
Andrew
The dial is 32mm. I think it is a good size. Sometimes with larger bezel watches, the face seems a little small to me, but not on this one. The bezel is definitely the most prominent feature on the watch, but I don't feel it is too big.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do agree. I have found 44mm really is my sweet spot, and really enjoy watches of this size.
I agree with you both. This is the first 44mm I have owned and am liking the size compared to smaller ones and bigger ones I've owned in the past.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The watch is 44mm without crown, and seeing how the bezel goes right to the edge of case, I would imagine its 44mm bezel edge to edge, if not a tad more
The bezel and the edge of the case are flush, so both are 44mm. The crown is another 4mm, just in case you were wondering.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow! That's a KEEPER! Congrats:)

Frank - NY

1 - 20 of 26 Posts