Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

It's looks good on the bracelet.

I like the simple 4-hand design.

I just checked the ISA website (since Eyal has gone ga-ga over their GMT/Alarm movements), and it does not appear to be an ISA movement.

My guess is that it's the Ronda 515.24H. I have the Ronda movement in several watches and it's been reliable.

Too bad that they couldn't make a 3-hand auto version. The only auto movement ever offered in the SAS has been the 7750 chronograph. Everything else has been quartz.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Do they have a black and silver version like my current SAS? Or an all silver full size?

·
Super Freak
4,828 Posts
imported post

I Like the Yellow dial SAS but I don't feel it lends itself to a Two-tone bracelet very well. Personally I think it would be best suited to a single color bracelet, especially a Black IP bracelet. That I'd like to see!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Budabear wrote:
I Like the Yellow dial SAS but I don't feel it lends itself to a Two-tone bracelet very well. Personally I think it would be best suited to a single color bracelet, especially a Black IP bracelet. That I'd like to see!
I agree! Kinda like I did with my SAIII 7751. I took off the 2-tone bracelet and put on an all SS bracelet. I think it looks much better.

I guess you could do the same with this version (if a variation doesn't exist).

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I might like it, but I already have one. The $200, $300, or $400 it might cost can go towards another watch - at least for me.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

i will be watching this one, I would love a two tone Gun Metal Silvertone with a grey dial or a charcoal dial of some sort! I will say I am surprised not to see a SW200 in this model!

·
Super Freak
4,828 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
i will be watching this one, I would love a two tone Gun Metal Silvertone with a grey dial or a charcoal dial of some sort! I will say I am surprised not to see a SW200 in this model!
They've already had a two-tone Gunmetal and Silver. I think it was the quartz. So, it is actually just a matter of finding one of them. I've never seen one in person but the picture on Shop was REALLY BORING. The combination actually should be really cool though.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Here maybe these pics of mine will help

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.