Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got this very large arachnid from our very own TVD. It's in great condition as, stated, and very well packaged, a la Cali kid.
Thanks James.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am happy it got to you!! I can't wait to see the one you sent to me on Monday when I get back to the office.

You should have taken pictures of how we packaged it. NO ONE packages better then I do. It was MUMMIFIED!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

No doubt, killer packaging! I wish you had given me your home address, I would have liked for you to have your watch on the weekend.
Btw, can you please fix my title...I feel a little like Don with that spelling effort. :cool:

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Great grab Bro!!

TK.................... does James know that the box you sent him is empty???????

Juuuuuussssttttt .. Kiiiiiddddiiiinnnnggg!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Great grab Bro!!

TK.................... does James know that the box you sent him is empty???????

Just can't keep a secret, huh Arnie?!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Great grab Bro!!

thats whats known as the old ALLENTOWN swticharoo..............

unfortunatley Eric knows that all too well.............and he would never do that to anyone...............

for alll the fun back and forth between me and Tuna, hes one hello of a standup guy..............Even if all he does collect is INVICTA's....................lol

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
arnie11 wrote:
Great grab Bro!!

Just can't keep a secret, huh Arnie?!

They don't call me "motor mouth" for nothin Bro! I had to earn that title!!!

Ohhhhh man, LOL!! Are you having as much fun as I am here? You guys are an absolute riot !!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

It's been a long time since I've had this much fun on a forum.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
arnie11 wrote:
Great grab Bro!!

thats whats known as the old ALLENTOWN swticharoo..............

unfortunatley Eric knows that all too well.............and he would never do that to anyone...............

for alll the fun back and forth between me and Tuna, hes one hello of a standup guy..............Even if all he does collect is INVICTA's....................lol
That he is Don! One heck of a stand up guy!! Now me? My wife always asks me, "What rock did I crawl out from under!!??" LOL ??????

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
arnie11 wrote:
Great grab Bro!!

..............Even if all he does collect is INVICTA's....................lol
Hey, I also have a few "limited edition" Renatos too buddy! ;)

I appreciate the props fellas and you KNOW the feeling is mutual!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

No doubt Trevor. I didn't think I would ever get that rosetone Sea Spider unwrapped. ;)

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Never wanted any shipping horror's with my name mentioned, unless the ole' it took me a damn hour to get the watch out of the box!!! that just makes a grown man feel like it's christmas morning but mom says we aint opening the gifts yet!:eek:

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Very nice Spyder there Eric... looks like you're rotating your watch inventory....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
No doubt, killer packaging! I wish you had given me your home address, I would have liked for you to have your watch on the weekend.
no problem big man. I have barely been home all weekend anyway. I will get it on Monday!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

watchcollector1968 wrote:
I have an older Spider with the round pushers and it looks great...the one you posted looks even better!!! Enjoy it!!!
I have the original as well Richard and love it. I have to say that I'm glad they made it a little larger and changed the shape of the crown. The original crown digs into the back of my hand at times.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts